Gaui X3 air frame with spare parts - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by akabek, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 07, 2017, 08:52 AM
Trader Rating: 9
$200.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Gaui X3 air frame with spare parts

I have a used Gaui x3 air frame with parts up for sale. The air frame is complete and flew with no issues. I purchased this air frame used so it does show wear. The canopy has some chipped paint and a couple cracks but overall it is in good condition. Most of the parts in original packaging are new unopened. The air frame is setup with torque tube but there is a belt conversion kit included in the parts lot. There are no electronics included in this sale. Let me know if you have any questions or if you want more pictures.

Price is $200 shipped within Canada or mainland US.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 11, 2017, 01:59 PM
Trader Rating: 9
This is all sold