Jul 20, 2019, 02:06 PM
Totally!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoweredrc
kept meaning to post this somewhere figure here as good as anywhere else, can someone please tell me where to get a extension lead for a sensor for the telemetry sensors.? I have try to google and guess i'm just not calling it the correct name. i wanted to add a temp sensor on my 105" Edge and found the wire is not long enough it needs to be about 6 more inches to reach.
Thanks.
Ebay, I have a 24in in my large sea fury.

Look up "spektrum x-bus extension"
to remove ads between posts
Jul 20, 2019, 05:14 PM
30 yrs. Of Aircraft flying!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolibruch1
Ebay, I have a 24in in my large sea fury.

Look up "spektrum x-bus extension"
Thanks for trying to help. that looks just like a remote sat extension. it seems to have two female ends? do they make different ones?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Spektru...889acd700f2455
Jul 20, 2019, 05:29 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcrcheli
I have had my ix12 since they came out. I have had nothing but problems. The screen was super hot, it freezes and is super slow.
the heat comes off the bad cpu, the screen could get a bit warm if it's always ON and at full brightness (your PM box is full)

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=1832
Jul 20, 2019, 05:52 PM
Inbox cleared.
Thanks
Jul 20, 2019, 05:54 PM
The screen got very hot after just 30 seconds of being on.
Jul 20, 2019, 05:55 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmc36
There must be a few units that got hit with a bad "dye lot" of some chip.
there's been NO recall so far although it's quite probable they are using recycled/ refurbished electronic componets from the gray market unlike Apple that gets everything first hand from Foxconn (raw materials)

https://www.horizonhobby.com/content...render-recalls
Jul 20, 2019, 06:05 PM
No bounce, No play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoweredrc
Thanks for trying to help. that looks just like a remote sat extension. it seems to have two female ends? do they make different ones?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Spektru...889acd700f2455
https://www.ebay.com/itm/ZH-1-5mm-4-...-/161350482183
Jul 20, 2019, 09:15 PM

Control TBS unify and nano via IX12

Good day,
Is there any way to change band and channels of the TBS Unify via the IX12 radio? And can I change the setting of the nano via the IX12 as well? Similar to the lua on Taranis?
Jul 20, 2019, 10:51 PM
If it flies, I can crash it.
There's a menu in one of the Model menus at the bottom of the screen (don't remember which) that lets you set VTX channel and power, provided your quad (or whatever) is set up with either Smart Audio or Tramp. I use both on an assortment of craft all the time. Works great. Works with satellites, the 4648 and the 4649T. No messing around with LUA scripts, just point and click.
Jul 20, 2019, 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vollrathd
Or those repeatedly post negative radio comments in RCGroups who do not have ANY RC radio systems.

So who are you referring to then? Do you want to pop over and see my radios? Iíll put the kettle on.

Mike.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Jul 21, 2019, 01:34 AM
If it flies, I can crash it.
I don't think he means you. But if you'll pay, I'd love to fly down to see your radios and have some tea!
Jul 21, 2019, 01:37 AM
Stand by here come banana
Quote:
Originally Posted by miksterr
So who are you referring to then? Do you want to pop over and see my radios? Iíll put the kettle on.

Mike.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hughsey say talking about anyone who constantly talking negatively about radios!
Jul 21, 2019, 06:11 AM
Aeromodelling In Oz

iX12 AS3X Control

I have set up a couple of air frames now using the AR9350 receiver. On both occasions, when activating the AS3X functions, I have ended up with a the model file being corrupted and consequently deleted. All set up OK via the app, and set to REL for transmitter control.

On the third occasion today, when I tried to activate the AS3X menu, the iX12 simply went blank, for 30 seconds and then I had to tap the AirWare app to return to the model.

I have been able to use the AS3X transmitter function on an AR636 equipped model, so I am thinking I may have a corrupted AR9350 receiver.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems with the AR7350 or AR9350 on the iX12.

Thanks.
Jul 22, 2019, 12:12 AM
STEM+C
Just started programming my IX12...is there a way to add notes with your model? Something like how when we store contacts on our phones, under your contact you can input notes..would be nice to add notes about each model.
Jul 22, 2019, 02:37 AM
Good morning

A while back I was hopping to get help converting a file from DX8 gen 1 to DX9 gen 2 to iX12 . This particular model is to hard to do manually .

Could someone post the link to the conversion tool on a reply to me and possibly some direction on what to do

Th u

Lou

Quick Reply