Jun 24, 2019, 02:20 PM
ahub
I need the phone number to call about taking my name and info off my IX 12 that I sold so that the new owner cab register it in his name
thank s or maybe Andy can help, my email is " [email protected] "
to remove ads between posts
Jun 24, 2019, 02:51 PM
Log in to your account at http://spektrumrc.com/ and you can deregister it there.

jim
Jun 24, 2019, 05:01 PM
My own casual inquiries into tx registrations and updates, shows a decided lack of interest in either.
It is really worth doing ,even on the most simple tx.
I think earlier Spektrum users did the registrations but the fact that dx6 etc., work right out of the box, leads new owners to just use it as is till something causes a question or problem.
What else is new———
Jun 25, 2019, 05:03 PM
when de-registering an iX12- you need to de-register on Spektrum site AND remove your Google account off the radio! when the buyer gets it- they have to add their wireless, add their Google account (possibly remove yours if still there) and then register from the transmitter.
I bought one from a friend and had to add my Google account before it let me remove theirs and then have them deregister at Spektrum. YMMV
Jun 25, 2019, 05:16 PM
I forgot about the Google stuff!
My first and really most frustrating issue was my Google account
I did not understand the link from radio to. Google to Horizon
The D X radios did not follow that path
If wishes were fishes the I x setup would have also been direct but of course that ain’t a gonna happen
Jun 25, 2019, 06:42 PM
No bounce, No play.
Just de-register and factory reset radio, that's what I did. No fuss, no muss, and buyer gets to start fresh with no bits left behind.
Jun 25, 2019, 09:05 PM
If it flies, I can crash it.
You can log in to your google account on a web browser and deauthorize the ix12 from there. You don't need the actual ix12 to do it.
Jun 25, 2019, 10:01 PM

whereabouts please...

Where on my google account do I find this please?

Thanks,

Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketsled666
You can log in to your google account on a web browser and deauthorize the ix12 from there. You don't need the actual ix12 to do it.
Jun 25, 2019, 10:13 PM
If it flies, I can crash it.
Geeze, Mike... you're killin' me.

Go here: https://myaccount.google.com/security

Scroll down to and click Manage Devices. Then find the ix12 in the list and click it and you should see a big red "REMOVE" button. That will deauthorize the ix12 and it will no longer be able to access your google account. You can also maybe click "Lost this Device?" to see where it is now, before you kiss it goodbye forever. (and yes, ix12 owners. You misplace or someone steals your ix12, if it's connected to WiFi at some point you can find it with this feature). The ix12 does not need to be powered. Next time it connects to google, google will catch up with it before the account can be used.
Jun 26, 2019, 03:49 AM
Quote:

Scroll down to and click Manage Devices. Then find the ix12 in the list and click it and you should see a big red "REMOVE" button. That will deauthorize the ix12 and it will no longer be able to access your google account. You can also maybe click "Lost this Device?" to see where it is now, before you kiss it goodbye forever. (and yes, ix12 owners. You misplace or someone steals your ix12, if it's connected to WiFi at some point you can find it with this feature). The ix12 does not need to be powered. Next time it connects to google, google will catch up with it before the account can be used.

I've been reading this thread since day one and you're always one worth reading rocketsled(and Andy of course). Thanks again
Jun 26, 2019, 03:51 AM
Quote:

Thank you. I found several other old devices in there to delete as well.

Mike.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Jun 26, 2019, 06:25 AM
Could anyone share with me how to assign an analog trim to say aileron or elevator?? I can't seem to sort it out.

Thanks!!!
Jun 26, 2019, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsneakers
I've been reading this thread since day one and you're always one worth reading rocketsled(and Andy of course). Thanks again
You're kidding, I know. Robert Lemon is the guy who makes the Android magic happen.

I learned something from rocket's post just now myself! I didn't know I had an account there like that for my phone.

Andy
Jun 26, 2019, 02:03 PM
Y'all might want to log into Google right about now...

Change log is on the SpektrumRC.com download page.

Andy
Jun 26, 2019, 02:23 PM
You might want to clear your cache if you get an old version.

Edit:

It was on my side. The PDF was too big for the site. It's good now. Enjoy!

Andy
Last edited by AndyKunz; Jun 26, 2019 at 03:32 PM.

Quick Reply