TBS Crossfire RSSI and LQ displayed in ET Vector OSD - RC Groups
Dec 06, 2017, 06:06 PM
Discussion

TBS Crossfire RSSI and LQ displayed in ET Vector OSD

Hi folks,

First of all:

I got a pretty simple problem: just want the RSSI and LQ of my TBS Crossfire being displayed in my Vector OSD.
I also know this has been covered with an extra thread, but the solution (cable from GPS to BST port of the Crossfire Rx) provided there would make me tear apart my whole wing...which is an absolute no-go for me.

How did I set everything up:

Vector plugged in Crossfire Diversity Rx on Output 8.
Output 8 has been configured as SBUS output.
Channel 7 is mapped as LQ.
Channel 8 is mapped as RSSI.

Channel 7 and 8 are mapped as LQ and RSSI in Vector GUI.

After running the Vector wizard, all controls work as they should and LQ / RSSI are shown in my OSD.

BUT: both values only show 100% (transmitter ON) or 1% (transmitter OFF). No movement between 100 and 1.
Im about concerned cause both values tend to move a bit even with my transmitter 2metres away from me when Im using my quadcopter (TBS powercube with Crossfire Micro Rx).

What am I doing wrong?
What kind of further information is needed to provide a solution?
Hopefully someone of you can help me...dont like to maiden the wing without everything working correctly.

Thanks in advance and regards from Germany...

Oliver
to remove ads between posts
Dec 07, 2017, 03:01 AM
Hi Oliver,

try to do the wizard in the OSD (not in the Windows App) I got it working this way.
Dec 07, 2017, 07:39 AM
Tried it with the OSD wizard - unfortunately the same result. Or maybe I'm way too much concerned and the 10mw crossfire Tx is doing SUCH a great job :P

RSSI permanently at 100% and LQ also...with a "drop" to 99% every few seconds.

Could this be right?