Price drop - RC4WD Gelande II Cruiser Kit + Upgrades, Extras, Lots of new stuff - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Pushjerk, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 06, 2017, 02:09 PM
Trader Rating: 58
$500.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Price drop - RC4WD Gelande II Cruiser Kit + Upgrades, Extras, Lots of new stuff

I caught an RC4WD bug recently, and obsessed over the TF2s and Gelande 2s for a few, with the desire to build and go a little more scale than my SCXs have allowed me.

I picked this truck up locally from a fine gentleman who drove it only a handful of times. As I wanted the complete experience, broke it down nearly completely to build anew.

And there it remains. Between running and maintaining my current fleet, as well as flying things, I just donít have the time to give this project the love that it deserves.

Perhaps someone else can pick up the torch.

I picked up several accessories to add to the truck
- Spare wheel/tire and carrier
- Slider
- Winch
- Inner Fender set
- Fancy Diff Cover
These Items all remain new in package, with exception of the diff cover that has been mounted on the front axle.

So here is the list:

RC4WD Gelšnde II Kit w/Cruiser Body
- Built and ran a handful of times. Near new condition. Bumpers are near flawless, rails are flawless. Axles have a few expected scratches. Kit has been nearly completely disassembled. All hardware is there, a little bit of loctite on some screws. Axles, Transmission and Xfer case all inspected, cleaned and regreased.
- Upgraded to Steel Punisher Drive shafts
- Red Alum ARB Diff Cover (stock included)
- Stock black steel wheels and 4 x 1.7 IROK tires with CI Single stage closed cell foams.
- Body modified by original owner to be topless. Doors cut. Paint scheme weathered. Some finish work will need to be done around the passenger door. Top included. Ron Burgundy drives. Metal Decals. A few scale accessories.
- Full Light kit installed with controller.

Tekin FXR ESC and 35T brushed motor, Hitec HS-7955TG Servo. Power system used only a handful of times, steering servo used in excellent condition with NIP Pitbull 24T alum arm.

Spare wheel, tire, and spare holder for Cruiser, all NIP

Tough Armor Side Sliders for Cruiser, NIP - the ones that require removing body plastic slider material, part # Z-S1726

Inner Fender Set for Cruiser Body, NIP

Locked Up RC Commando Winch system Kit - all NIP - 3 Racing winch, LURC winch hook, Line

Spektrum SR415 NIP - Freebie

There's a lot here, and potential for some serious savings if you're looking into this truck.

The whole bundle - $585 shipped

Sans Electronics (Power system, servo, and winch), Roller in kit form - $435 shipped.

Further separation of components, PM and we'll discuss.

Shoot your inquiries over. RCG and PP rules most certainly apply. Shipped prices are CONUS definitely, HI/AK let's talk.

Thanks for looking.
Last edited by Pushjerk; Dec 08, 2017 at 12:39 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 08, 2017, 12:47 PM
Price lowered. Huge savings!
Dec 08, 2017, 05:11 PM
Ad closed. Decided to part out.

Will open another ad with available parts and prices.