Hpi Baja 5t with extras hop ups $950 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Jwexperience, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 05, 2017, 09:52 PM
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale

Hpi Baja 5t with extras hop ups $950

Selling my Baja 5t with a bunch of upgrades. It has over $2000 into it between spares and hop ups. Comes with wheels, tires(paddle also), a-arms, new rear shocks(1 run after install). Thereís sway bars, turtle racing brace, turtle racing clutch carrier, upgraded symmetrical steering system that makes this thing turn awesome with the upgraded savox Servo. X can exhaust with two mufflers to quiet the noise. Thereís a bunch more that Iím forgetting but see the pictures for everything. When I received it, I couldnít keep it running and found a few small issues with its setup. Now it starts on the first couple pulls and runs great. The brake needs a little more fine tuning but thatís an easy adjustment. I just donít use it enough and when I did, it was wide open so the brake was not needed. I would like to make a deal locally due to shipping cost but might ship for the right deal. Asking 950 or trade for fpv equipment, Fatshark, electric planes, quads.
to remove ads between posts