New X10+ coming... - Page 3 - RC Groups
Feb 17, 2018, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmc36
I just ordered two this morning.

One thing you might want to look at is the site gave me error when I tried to choose NO wires. Forced to choose at least bare wires.
I will take a look,,thanks.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 17, 2018, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fentonflyers
SRXL compatible?
Multiplex or Spektrum? It doesn't support either, but I can support anything.
Feb 17, 2018, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingW
Can't order one Jim - something is still wonky with placing the item the cart.
We had a ton of orders today, so it must be working.
Feb 18, 2018, 02:50 AM

X10 V2 improvement?

Jim, first apologize my english, yesterday I bought 2 units and when I reading the manual one idea cross in my mind, in the same way to do mappings channels , make an utility to permit inverted mapping channels, thats means, channel 1 send a signal from 1000us to 2000us and at same time the inverted mapped channel 1 sends a signal from 2000us to 1000us.
Regards, Federico.
Feb 18, 2018, 04:48 AM
Text link is wrong
PDF icon is correct on both

ZM
I found what I need
Feb 18, 2018, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDrew
Multiplex or Spektrum? It doesn't support either, but I can support anything.
Spek would be great to have.
Feb 18, 2018, 07:07 AM
No bounce, No play.
Quote:
Spek would be great to have.
I'm not really that versed in the nitty gritty.

What would SRXL do that regular Spektrum Remote output will not?
Feb 18, 2018, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmc36
I'm not really that versed in the nitty gritty.

What would SRXL do that regular Spektrum Remote output will not?
Let you use a full range receiver and all of the features that it can provide. For example: telemetry capability, rf performance, etc.
Feb 18, 2018, 10:17 AM
No bounce, No play.
Oh ya Roger. I haven't really considered what else could be done with it.

I specifically wanted something that will simply pass on channel data in a tiny form factor. The intent is paired with small 6 CH Rx with the X10+ in a remote location fed by two Remotes for CH 7-12.
Feb 18, 2018, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fecopa
Jim, first apologize my english, yesterday I bought 2 units and when I reading the manual one idea cross in my mind, in the same way to do mappings channels , make an utility to permit inverted mapping channels, thats means, channel 1 send a signal from 1000us to 2000us and at same time the inverted mapped channel 1 sends a signal from 2000us to 1000us.
Regards, Federico.
You mean servo reversing? You can already do that.
Feb 18, 2018, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Let you use a full range receiver and all of the features that it can provide. For example: telemetry capability, rf performance, etc.
You use satellite receivers (which are full range receivers) with the X10+. The X10+ already supports DSM/DSM2/DSMX modes in 11ms and 22ms frames. Apparently the Spektrum SRLX is just an extension of the existing protocol, so It should also support this automatically, but I don't have a Spektrum transmitter with 18+ channels to test that.
Feb 18, 2018, 11:57 AM
No bounce, No play.
If you just want the up to say 18 channels that simply comes through on the Remote Rx. Whatever your Tx is sending is available.

Looking at this Rx: AR7700

SRXL and Remote Rx outputs. I don't have the X10 yet but could give it a shot with the X24..........do I apply power to the 7700.........I don't think I will try.
Feb 18, 2018, 12:08 PM
Jim, excuse my ignorance, how I do that, with out use a mix in transmiter, programable servo or a device to do this?
Feb 18, 2018, 12:19 PM
No bounce, No play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fecopa
Jim, excuse my ignorance, how I do that, with out use a mix in transmiter, programable servo or a device to do this?
From the manual:

More advanced features including servo
reversing, servo offsets (matching), and firmware upgrade are all possible
using the XPS Serial Link USB device (sold separately).
Feb 18, 2018, 02:26 PM
No bounce, No play.
Quote:
Playing around with X24 using four Remotes.

No signal data to it but all other telemetry seems to come through from paired TM1000

Quick Reply