For Sale at AEF 2018 - RC Groups
Dec 05, 2017, 12:15 PM
Foam abuser!

For Sale at AEF 2018

Feel free to bring out stuff that you'd like to sell at AEF, and post it up here to get more exposure!

We do ask that if you bring stuff to sell that you keep the table open as much as possible, and if your for sale planes are sitting in the pit area that you leave room for others and their planes.

Post up what you got!

Pat
to remove ads between posts
Dec 05, 2017, 12:21 PM
Foam abuser!
Here are a few things I'm selling, and there may be more.

SOLD 1 - Starmax 1600mm P-47. This is an old kit that is no longer available, but I did upgrade the motor/ESC to the 6S power system in the stock FMS 1700mm P-47, and added a Castle 10A BEC. Needs a little TLC, but otherwise in good shape. Includes a Turnigy Heavy Duty 6S 5000 pack, and a spare set of prop blades. Asking $200.

SOLD 2 - FMS 1400mm P-40B/C. Plane is in great shape and everything works. There is some gatoring of the foam (not bad) and the edges of the canopy are slightly warped from heat. Comes with an Admiral 4S 3600 and Admiral 4S 4000, both of which fly this plane just fine. Also comes with a spare set of prop blades. Kit details can be found here: https://www.motionrc.com/collections...ying-tiger-pnp. Asking $200

Pat
Last edited by crxmanpat; Dec 09, 2017 at 11:06 PM.
Dec 09, 2017, 07:43 AM

Starmax P47

Pat,
PM sent

Craig
Dec 09, 2017, 08:57 AM
Foam abuser!
Replied.

Pat
Dec 10, 2017, 04:28 PM
More Speed Indeed!

For Sale at AEF 2018

SOLD SOLD SOLD Up for sale is an E-flite Carbon Z T28. This T28 has many upgrades, it has a MR Sound system with an additional amplifier with 4 speakers, the sound system alone cost over $200 from Motion RC ( https://www.motionrc.com/pages/searc...age?q=mr+sound ). Then I added another pilot bust, with upgraded Robart scale wheels. The prop has also been upgraded to a 3 blade Master Airscrew prop, this really helped in the performance category, it will also come with 2 spares. It is also set up with 2 One Click Multi connectors for easy field hooking up (http://www.electrodynam.com/store/102.shtml). It will not come with a receiver, I fly Futaba and sold the AS3X receiver that came with at.
This plane has about 28 flights on it without a scratch, not even a wing tip scuff, I am just not flying it enough so now its time for someone else to have some fun with it. My plane in the picture of 4 is right behind the T28 with all the ordnance on it, then of course is mine with my dad in the picture.
I am willing to meet in between Phoenix and Tucson if that helps with delivery, I am planning on attending AEF but its a ways off so I am not sure if something will come up?
I think the price of $350 is more than fair since I have over $800 into it. But you know how that goes, you don't even come close when trying to resell a model, but that's OK, I had fun modifying it, and flying it
Last edited by Hossinarizona; Dec 14, 2017 at 09:24 PM.
Dec 10, 2017, 08:19 PM
Foam abuser!
Hoss,

I've always wanted one of those and will take it off your hands at AEF (I can send funds prior if that helps secure the sale).

By the way, who turned their T-28 into an A-10?

Pat
Dec 10, 2017, 08:37 PM
More Speed Indeed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crxmanpat
Hoss,

I've always wanted one of those and will take it off your hands at AEF (I can send funds prior if that helps secure the sale).

By the way, who turned their T-28 into an A-10?

Pat
PM Sent.............
Dec 11, 2017, 07:48 PM
Trolls more than he flys.
Well, I remember years ago saying I'd never get out of the hobby. The passion is still there, I just have other priorities at this time of my life. I served a mission for my church for 2 years and recently returned, and so none of this has been touched in 2 years. I am moving this week and so would like to get rid of the lot asap.

I don't think I'll make it to the aef, but I'm all over the valley frequently so we can make something work.

I don't remember specifics, so email me @ sethwrayy@gmail.com for Inquiries.

Most of these are complete rtf minus batteries (2 years of sitting.. Well... You get the point). All electric EXCEPT the largest - brietling extra 330 - which runs on an rcgf 26cc gas engine, and the little glow trainer on the far left.

I have the spectrum dx8, and all planes have receivers for that system. I know I've got a tackle box full of miscellaneous parts as well.

Because I've been out of it for so long, I don't have a good idea of pricing, so make an offer for all or part. I'll start it at $1000 takes all.

Thanks, Seth
Dec 18, 2017, 02:15 PM
Team: HH/EF/CC/DA/TP/SL/SC
Anyone interested in an EFL Allusive?

I'll sell it BNF before or at AEF for $550 OBO. I can't make it up to PHX until AEF but do have a few guys that should be able to deliver if you want it before then.
Dec 31, 2017, 05:26 PM
Gilbert, AZ

E-Flite Blade 450 3D - $200.00

Purchased direct from Horizon as a BNF. Has all Horizon components. I only hovered this in my cul-de-sac a few times.
Dec 31, 2017, 05:32 PM
Gilbert, AZ

DJI F550 , Naza Lite - $225.00

Again, only hovered this a few times in my cul-de-sac.
Jan 01, 2018, 07:25 PM
Team EJF >>>WHOOSH>>>

KMP/ Haoye F/A-18

Difficult to find KMP/Haoye Hornet

This sucker is BIG and well suited for a high power 90mm fan setup. Excellent condition, new in box (nothing started).

ALSO included is a set of Scale Electric Retracts/Suspension Struts! True double Nose gear and angled, trailing link Mains 

Yours for $250

Vic
Jan 01, 2018, 08:11 PM
Team EJF >>>WHOOSH>>>

Gaui X5 Original

Original Gaui X5

GREAT flying helicopter! It's the original X5 model with strategic upgrades - new swash, KBDD tails, 523 Edge blades (no longer in production).

Gaui digital Servos, Gaui Motor and ESC, Castle 10A BEC.

Beast X Flybarless unit and Spektrum AR7000 rx. I *can* remove the rx if you don't want it.

This thing has been around for many years, been rode hard and put away wet (so to speak).

In addition, I haven't flown this one in over 2 years. Honest assessment - it needs some TLC and probably a few new parts just to replace old consumables (dampers, links, etc.). Definitely needs a new canopy!

It is essentially ready to go - drop in a battery and fly, but for those reasons I just talked about I am selling it AS IS.

Yours for $350.
No RX $325.

Vic
Jan 02, 2018, 09:36 AM
Team EJF >>>WHOOSH>>>

Gaui X3

Gaui X3 (325mm size)

Excellent small heli!
The original X3 model designed for 325mm main blades.

Gaui digital Servos, Hyperion Motor and stock ESC, 325mm Spin Main Blades.

BeastX AR7200BX Flybarless unit is your FBL system and RX all in one! Including one installed satellite.

I've flown the smack out of this one, but it can use some TLC and a new canopy. Last flight (over 2 years ago) had a crash due to a stripped tail gear. It's been repaired with all factory parts, but definitely give it a solid look over.

It is essentially ready to go - drop in a battery and fly, but for those reasons I just talked about I am selling it AS IS.

Yours for $350.

Vic
Jan 02, 2018, 09:46 AM
Team EJF >>>WHOOSH>>>

Plastic Models!!!

I've got a bunch of assorted plastic models up for grabs! Come check them out or PM me to put your favorite on hold!

Various scales and difficulties.

$15 each or two for $25!

Cheers,
Vic

Quick Reply