Traxxas Rustler Parts - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by SRM, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 05, 2017, 10:52 AM
SRM
Trader Rating: 97
SRM
$70.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Traxxas Rustler Parts

I have several parts from my Traxxas Rustler VXL left over after I converted to a Slash. Includes a body, set of front and rear tires, new in the bag rear tires, chassis with the taller battery posts for a 3S lipo, front shock tower with body posts, rear suspension arms, front bumper, water tight receiver box, the stock steering belcranks and a set of wheelie bars. Looking for $70 plus the shipping for everything.
to remove ads between posts