Dec 20, 2017, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinhlg
Time off approved. Is it February yet?
I suspect that approval came when you had a girlfriend. Life is different now...
to remove ads between posts
Dec 20, 2017, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave102269
I suspect that approval came when you had a girlfriend. Life is different now...
Yeah, now I have approval and a sugar mama.....
Dec 20, 2017, 04:53 PM
Bob Beswetherick, aka Taco Bob is now reserved at the Quality Inn in Ocala. Reasonable rate and it was nice last year. Gonna be first Florida trip with Gina with me. ��������
Dec 20, 2017, 04:54 PM
One happy Taco.
Dec 20, 2017, 04:59 PM
Note to all newbies, last year I learned the benefits of ballast as I had none and had never flown with it. I learned and will have "rocks" from now on. Florida was my first full f3k event and a FANTASTIC time. But... Practice in EVERY condition possible.
Dec 21, 2017, 07:30 AM
Kyle Clayton
It wouldn't be February if I didn't head down to FL for some F3K
Dec 29, 2017, 09:26 PM
Maarten
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlachow
Hang around for another week for the Gator F3b.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...lm-Bay-Florida
I am doing the double!!
San Felasco F3K and Gator F3B the next weekend.
Looking forward to some flying in warm weather.
Greetings from a very cold Rhode Island
Maarten
Dec 30, 2017, 10:55 AM
M Seid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wave Glider
It wouldn't be February if I didn't head down to FL for some F3K
I want to see you launch while wearing a baby bjorn.
Dec 31, 2017, 02:07 PM
Kyle Clayton
Quote:
Originally Posted by M Seid
I want to see you launch while wearing a baby bjorn.
Way ahead of you, Mrs Clause left me one of these in my stocking this year. I've got a guaranteed caller for all my rounds. Who may get fussy 5 minutes into the round. #f3kdadlife
Jan 03, 2018, 08:46 AM
Scale Aircraft = Scale Crators
Hey guys and gals! We're up to 33 entries! Awesome!

I am wondering when some of the FL guys are going to get around to signing up. Jody? Dillon?
Latest blog entry: Finished My Sbach 342!
Jan 03, 2018, 11:21 AM

Missing your T-shirt info

Hey guys,

There are still TEN of you (the first ones to register) that have NOT completed the T-shirt request section of the registration form.

Don C.
Nathan M.
Ivo P.
Mickey N.
Steve F.
David R.
Ed W.
Oleg G.
Jeff D.

Those listed above need to visit the registration form page: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1170330957

SCROLL ALL THE WAY TO THE RIGHT of the document to see what info we are missing from you (shirt TYPE, shirt COLOR, shirt SIZE).

Please email that missing info to me at: roybe2 (AT) atlantic (DOT) net

Those that do not get back to me with the missing info will receive a MYSTERY shirt color and style... so no cryin'

-Roy
Jan 03, 2018, 12:25 PM
Oleg Golovidov
Roy, The main choice 'Collard Shirt in white color' makes me confused as I would expect it to be green (and leafy).
Wikipedia tells me this about 'collards':
Collard greens (collards) describes certain loose-leafed cultivars of Brassica oleracea, the same species as many common vegetables, including cabbage (Capitata Group) and broccoli (Botrytis Group).
(just being a smart azz here, sorry )
Jan 03, 2018, 01:19 PM
Scale Aircraft = Scale Crators
LOL. I might have to whip up a batch of greens for y'all!
Latest blog entry: Finished My Sbach 342!
Jan 03, 2018, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olgol
Roy, The main choice 'Collard Shirt in white color' makes me confused as I would expect it to be green (and leafy).
Wikipedia tells me this about 'collards':
Collard greens (collards) describes certain loose-leafed cultivars of Brassica oleracea, the same species as many common vegetables, including cabbage (Capitata Group) and broccoli (Botrytis Group).
(just being a smart azz here, sorry )
You... with the jokes!! (don't quit your day job yet)
Jan 03, 2018, 09:52 PM
Ben

Collard

Edible shirts? Hmm.

Quick Reply