Dec 03, 2017, 08:45 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Crime Scene Cleaning........big bucks to be made..........if you can hack it .

Some of the hourly rates discussed in this episode are crazy.........no real certification ......fairly low start up cost . If you live near a big city .......there is a shortage of these outfits , couple of vans full of gear and a couple people would be making big bucks .

https://www.stuffyoushouldknow.com/p...ks-selects.htm
Dec 03, 2017, 11:00 PM
Really?
Thanks, but no. Those can get real ugly.
Dec 03, 2017, 11:04 PM
Thread OP
$600 an hour ?
Dec 04, 2017, 09:49 AM
One big problem I see what would your security run being most crimes are done well lets just say not so nice places.
Dec 04, 2017, 12:41 PM
Really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secondranch
One big problem I see what would your security run being most crimes are done well lets just say not so nice places.
To say the least. I had to seal up abandoned crackhouses. That was bad enough.
Dec 04, 2017, 12:44 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Our neighbor shot himself in the head. A cleaning crew had to come in and clean it up as well as remove the couch. No thanks.
Dec 04, 2017, 05:04 PM
Really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
Our neighbor shot himself in the head. A cleaning crew had to come in and clean it up as well as remove the couch. No thanks.
Yeah. As it happens, a new hire for a lock company I worked for years ago on his very first call, had to open a locked bathroom. Inside he found a dead cop who had shot himself in the head. I never ran into anything like that, but I did have to open a few places with dead people in them.
Dec 04, 2017, 08:35 PM
<<<<I|I>>>>
I'd think scene clean tasks wouldn't be too tall of an order to cope for butchers or hunters that prepare their own game.

No doubt even I could hack it for $600 an hour
Dec 04, 2017, 09:27 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoam
I'd think scene clean tasks wouldn't be too tall of an order to cope for butchers or hunters that prepare their own game.

No doubt even I could hack it for $600 an hour
You can make 6 digits a year only working 6 months of the year......

Quick Reply