set of front and rear U.S. style bumpers - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by thomas34, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 03, 2017, 04:57 AM
Trader Rating: 0
$100.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

set of front and rear U.S. style bumpers

I've got a set of front and rear U.S. style bumpers in very good shape with all rubbers (except driver front) and mounting brackets. This would be ideal for bringing with me if anyone were interested. Make an offer on them as I know not many want to buy this style bumper
to remove ads between posts

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold Losi 5ive Body , Cage , Front and Rear Bumpers, New Pull Offs bfloyd1095 Cars - Trucks and Parts (FS/W) 4 May 28, 2016 09:08 PM
For Sale Ofna monster pirate Front and rear bumper set dominator etc northerngames Cars - Trucks and Parts (FS/W) 0 Dec 28, 2014 11:58 PM
For Sale Ofna monster pirate Front and rear bumper set dominator etc northerngames Cars - Trucks and Parts (FS/W) 0 Nov 26, 2014 06:39 PM
Sold SOLD: Full Wheel and Tire Set for B4.1 (Scrubs/Barcodes) Front Bearing/Rear Pin Style TheBlueKnight Cars - Cars and Parts (FS/W) 3 Feb 04, 2014 08:04 PM
Sold FS: Brand New RPM front (w/KC lights) and rear (w/mudflaps) bumpers for slash. Dr.JJ Cars - Trucks and Parts (FS/W) 0 Aug 22, 2012 03:44 PM