This thread is privately moderated by helizrnew2me, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 02, 2017, 03:17 PM
Trader Rating: 121
$175.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

proboat recoil 26

selling my 1 year old recoil 26 . selling at a good price .
please read whole add .

over the summer the transom got pulled open ,didnt know until i got home . it was a clean break ,no missing pieces or anything ,i simply ca glued it back together and been running it ever since without issue .and i dont baby it .

if you arent looking for it you wouldnt even know(check the picture) .i just bought a new canopy for it ,the old one was cracked in many places so it has a new 3 run canopy on it .will come with 1 lipo as it did when i bought it .

the stock prop broke long ago so i will include the octura m440 i been running on it ever since which gets it up to 32.4 mph .

couple months ago the whole insides came loose ,so i took it apart ,scuffed up the abs inside and re epoxied everything back in . that said it will never come apart again ..

i have the box for shipping . original rx/tx will be with it but i advise to use something else as they are cheap and have limits .only selling to offset the cost of a rc truck purchase . this is a great first boat for someone .it was my first boat .
check out the video of the most recent run ,i was running a 3 blade prop this day and got 36.4 mph . the 3 blade is not included .
this run was made on november 11th .

boat has not seen water since then .

any questions ask me .thanks .
ps- there are many videos of this boat on my channel if you want to view them .
proboat recoil 26 cnc 440 3 prop gps speed test (3 min 37 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Dec 02, 2017, 09:08 PM
Trader Rating: 25
This is a sweet deal guys, somebody jump on it before I am tempted

(Heliz is a stand up guy, takes good care of his stuff)
Latest blog entry: Live chat room

Quick Reply