Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Jim T. Graham, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 01, 2017, 01:37 PM
Admin Deluxe
Discussion

Happy Holidaze - A Song and Video for my RCG Folks

Well somehow the flying season has rolled us right into winter and of course that means the holiday season is on us. This is the time for us to get our shops back together and start some builds. It also means I will probably do a Christmas song of some sort.

So without further ado welcome to my family Christmas song compete with fake snow, Malboro Lights, dogs, kids and more!

Click the link below for the song and video...

https://www.reverbnation.com/artist/video/15422377

to remove ads between posts
Dec 01, 2017, 06:17 PM
Waste Nothing
Merry Christmas to you and yours Jim ! This Canadian is hunkering down for the winter too and expecting to see permanent snow shortly . Still making the flights by my shop with the quads and have a few projects this season . A big one is to get a CNC foamboard panel machine online .

Bearhugs for all ! Love the mutt . I miss mine . Hoping the best for Y'all this season .
Jan 22, 2018, 10:59 AM
Have Guitar Will Travel
I liked your song. A bit "Red Necky", but I enjoyed it anyway !

Quick Reply