Apr 07, 2018, 05:05 PM
Faster is Better
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA22
Simplicity is ok. but the message matter ..... I like a LOT the 6
I agree, I think #6 is the most appropriate. It's great image of Katie and the gang.
Latest blog entry: LEG Fat Albert Take 2
to remove ads between posts
Apr 07, 2018, 08:20 PM
It was just a flesh wound!
Between #4 and #6......#6

Dale
Apr 09, 2018, 03:19 AM
Life is better now

2018 Katie Martin Tribute event shirt

I want to thank everyone that offered artwork and those that voted. We had some really good ideas presented and those of you that voted decided on this years shirt design.

#6 was the winner this year.

Monday I will have the TShirt company send my images of the shirts, front and back, White and Ash and we can begin taking orders. Like last year, I will spell out the various way for you to order and pay for your shirts. Sizes will be the same as last year.

Thanks again for making the decision for the design.....I too had my favorites and I am glad I did not have to choose.

Bob
Apr 09, 2018, 11:26 AM
Have two Hawks in rehab now for the event!!!
Apr 10, 2018, 05:40 PM
Life is better now

Here is what the shirts will look like.....pricing and sizes will be similar to last year. I will publish them as soon as I receive the info from the shirt company.
Bob
Apr 10, 2018, 05:52 PM
Faster is Better
Looks great Bob, thank you for your efforts.

Ken
Latest blog entry: LEG Fat Albert Take 2
Apr 10, 2018, 06:07 PM
Great looking T-shirt Bob

Curt
Apr 11, 2018, 08:31 PM
Life is better now

TIME TO ORDER 2018 Katie Martin Tribute event shirt

2018 OFFICIAL KATIE MARTIN INTERNATIONAL TRIBUTE EVENT SHIRT

I am now accepting orders....

They are available again in white or ash, short sleeve or long sleeve and in sizes:
Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, 2X, 3X and 4X.

I will accept a personal check, M.O. But I would prefer to have you pay via this account: Paypal (rk57ent@gmail.com) prior to the event as I have to pay 50% up front and balance when I pick them up.

NOTE: If you click on the paypal link, be sure to un tick the box that says paying for goods and services, that way I do not pay a fee. Either way you get your shirts for the advertised price.
If you would rather pay at the Event, that would be OK too, but you must place your order with number of shirts, color of shirts, size of shirts, short or long sleeve so we can order that shirt for you. Please note a contact method, either email, PM or phone number so I can contact you if I have any questions.

PRICING: Sizes: S / M / L / XL / 2X / 3X / 4X

White Short Sleeve: $21.00 for 2X thru 4X add $2.00
Ash Short Sleeve: $22.00 for 2X thru 4X add $2.00

White Long Sleeve: $23.00 for 2X thru 4X add $2.00
Ash Long Sleeve: $25.00 for 2X thru 4X add $2.00

Either post your shirt order on the thread or PM me with color/size/short or long sleeve/ how many and how you are paying for them. Do not post your contact information, do that via PM.

I will also accept orders from those of you that cannot attend this years event. PM me with mailing information. Add $5.00 for mailing cost and all orders must be paid in advance.
Any questions, please PM me.
Last edited by bob57hdt; Apr 17, 2018 at 12:01 AM.
Apr 12, 2018, 09:48 AM
Thank you Bob.
Sent you a PM for order. Looking forward to seeing you again!

John
Apr 12, 2018, 12:59 PM
She's Flying Again

Shirts

Bob,
Just to clarify we are only sending monies once you have your count or order quantities? White XL long sleeve, two.

Thanks,
Steve

[QUOTE=bob57hdt;39494635]2018 OFFICIAL KATIE MARTIN INTERNATIONAL TRIBUTE EVENT SHIRT

I will accept a personal check, M.O. But I would prefer to have you pay via this account: Paypal (rk57ent@gmail.com) prior to the event as I have to pay 50% up front and balance when I pick them up.
Apr 12, 2018, 10:14 PM
Life is better now

Steve and everyone else....
The price I published is your price, no matter how many shirts we sell. If we reach 50 plus shirts the charity makes more money but if not, we are still OK, the charity makes a little less. All the proceeds from the shirt sales and the raffle combine for the charity. I will put you down for (2) White Long Sleeve size XL.

I am working on another program, creating a .com for Katie Martin Tribute. There we are planning on having for sale other items, coffee mugs, water jugs etc. that we can sell all year long and help take out the urgency of the last minute sales of products for the charity. As I get more info, I will post it.

Right now I am preparing the Sponsor letter to go out seeking Raffle prizes. I think you all will be happy with the new and special items like Ward's Scirocco and a couple of other highly sought after unitaniums.

Bob
Apr 16, 2018, 11:05 AM
Life is better now

Sorry if I have confused everyone. I am currently taking orders for this years shirt. I need to have your orders by the end of this month so I can order the shirts. If you wish to pay when you order your shirts, or prefer to pay for them when you pick them up at the Katie is up to you, BUT I need you to place your order right away. Any questions, please PM me.....Thanks
Bob
Apr 23, 2018, 01:11 PM
Life is better now

With as many thing that are going great for this years Katie Martin International Tribute....shirt sales are nearly non-existent.
I said that you would get your shirts at the price advertised, even if we did not exceed the price break at 50 shirts. Only six of you have placed orders for shirts so far and the deadline is only about a week away.....
As I have stated before, paying for them can wait until the event if that is the problem....I will front the money to get the shirts, but it is not reasonable to order anything less than 25 shirts....PLEASE post or PM me with your shirt order....size...color...style Long or short sleeve.
I may be a worry wort but this is really wearing on me, I do not have Katie to calm me down anymore....If you cannot make the event and want a shirt, let me know along with mailing address, add $5.00 for shipping.
Let me hear from you.
Bob
Apr 23, 2018, 03:04 PM
ZR, OOS in a trash lifter

Katie shirts

Put me down for two extra large shirts Bob

OK guys, lets all pull together and help Bob out, get him your T-shirt order.

Jay Mendoza
Apr 23, 2018, 09:37 PM
Faster is Better
Hey Bob,

It's Ken in Boise

Put me down for one Ash Long Sleeve.
Size- XL

I will get payment out to you this week. ($ 30)

Wish you all the best with the tribute fly and I will make an effort to fly here on the same day. Wind permitting.
Last edited by Slopemaster; Apr 23, 2018 at 11:00 PM.

Quick Reply