Katie martin int'l tribute 2018 - Page 3 - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by bob57hdt, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 20, 2018, 12:50 AM
Justin Tolman

T-shirt ideas

I think a t-shirt is a great way to recognize and memorialize each year in particular. Here are some ideas I had. The one-color aspect makes it challenging but I am all for saving costs!
to remove ads between posts
Feb 20, 2018, 12:30 PM
Life is better now
Thanks Justin,

OK everybody....Justin stepped up and offered some ideas....let's have some more ideas....if you cannot draw or produce cool stuff like Justin, tell us your idea and we will try to create it....TIME IS FLYING BY......don't be shy.

Heard a rumor about a possible raffle prize that will be quite unique....more later.

Bob
Feb 20, 2018, 04:32 PM
It was just a flesh wound!
Those look great, Justin! The large graphic in option B would be awesome on the back, with option A as a pocket-size logo on the front left chest.

Dale
Feb 20, 2018, 11:04 PM
Faster is Better
The art work Justin provided is indeed awesome.

I'd like to see something like that with Katie and the SR-7.

I'm kinda partial to the SR-7.
Latest blog entry: LEG Fat Albert Take 2
Feb 21, 2018, 11:08 AM
I like to say something with Mrs. Martin's iconic image, I'm not good doing this I like more "straight lines" than images or pictures (I'm very basic ). Maybe doing something like this somebody with more skills (Justin ) can do it. I want to project (overlaying and changing the image position) and try to give "some movement", meaning change, advance and be present (Mrs. Martin) .... I don't know nothing about number of colors, layers, background, costs, just an idea

BTW, I can't copy the little letters for "international tribute" sorry
Last edited by PA22; Feb 21, 2018 at 11:14 AM.
Feb 21, 2018, 03:03 PM
Life is better now
Great input.....Slopemaster and PA22. Here we have two new ideas from flyers almost 6,000 miles apart....wonderful. Whatever image we choose, the multi image idea is pretty cool. Thanks guys....
Feb 21, 2018, 03:45 PM
She's Flying Again

Teeeeees

Slopemaster, you hit on the head - Katie with the SR-7 is my vote! The option B on the back would look fantastic.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slopemaster
The art work Justin provided is indeed awesome.

I'd like to see something like that with Katie and the SR-7.

I'm kinda partial to the SR-7.
Feb 21, 2018, 04:41 PM
Faster is Better
I know the famous image of Katie launching the SR-7 has been used already, so maybe just some kind of cool 3-view of the SR-7 with Katie tribute lettering around or top/bottom of image would work.

Or a artist rendering of SR in flight. With Katie tribute lettering.

Sorry I'm not an artist when it comes to drawing pictures.

The challenge here is trying to come up with new art each year.
Latest blog entry: LEG Fat Albert Take 2
Feb 22, 2018, 02:33 PM
I agree with a new art each year but I'm very basic

I like the SR7 Idea, I was searching in some old material and found the Super Griphon's manual ilustration and the HH ..... I lost too much material about SR7 including kits and two PnP

How about somenthing like this following the SR7 idea ? If somebody has some ilustration manual for the SR7 like the Super Griphon it would be great

Just doing some sketches for Justin
Last edited by PA22; Feb 22, 2018 at 02:49 PM.
Feb 23, 2018, 07:49 AM
Pendiente - Madrid - España
Hello everyone.
I congratulate those who work on those sketches, I like everything proposed, they are good ideas for a change this year, I am waiting for the final result, ... I feel I have no Skill for this, I follow them ...
Feb 24, 2018, 11:21 AM
Life is better now

Shirt Ideas for 2018

This is great....anyone else want to put in their 2 cents worth.....the more ideas the better.
New idea or variation on what has been presented....if you can't put in some artwork....describe what you would like.
Thanks in advance for all your efforts....
Bob
Feb 24, 2018, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob57hdt
This is great....anyone else want to put in their 2 cents worth.....the more ideas the better.
New idea or variation on what has been presented....if you can't put in some artwork....describe what you would like.
Thanks in advance for all your efforts....
Bob
Bob some version of this it just looks right and represents Katie well.
Feb 24, 2018, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmwhite
Bob some version of this it just looks right and represents Katie well.
What type of version ? pencil, tatoo, overpose, monochrome, B&W, is a good idea but need to be concrete, if we make proposes about versions can make a thounsand the problem is wich one ..... Any of these and between them are possible
Last edited by PA22; Feb 24, 2018 at 03:45 PM.
Feb 24, 2018, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA22
What type of version ? pencil, tatoo, overpose, monochrome, B&W, is a good idea but need to be concrete, if we make proposes about versions can make a thounsand the problem is wich one ..... Any of these and between them are possible
+1 on the first one
Feb 24, 2018, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmwhite
+1 on the first one
Tatoo type Thx

Quick Reply