lefishray of foam. - Page 2 - RC Groups
Dec 04, 2017, 11:00 AM
Slope-a-Dope
Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVLADN SKY
Thanks for the information, and you have a photo of the gliders that you built?

Here is a video of the Flytrap I made. You can see a few other gliders I've built from kits, plans, or scratch - including my own design on my YouTube channel.

Flytrap Wing -Sagebrush Scubbin' (2 min 31 sec)
Latest blog entry: First PSS Warbird effort
to remove ads between posts
Dec 06, 2017, 02:32 PM
VVVLADN SKY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve 0
Here is a video of the Flytrap I made. You can see a few other gliders I've built from kits, plans, or scratch - including my own design on my YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0EiX9y9x_4
Thank you for the video! That's cool! I will also make a similar glider, but the wing profile will be RM1.
Dec 06, 2017, 11:50 PM
And Repairs
Don’t mean to pull your thread off the topic of you wanting to do a full build, but wondering if something like the Dream Flight Libelle would work for your small slope. Or any type of Discuss Launch Glider - but the Libelle is an inexpensive DLG style plane and is a proven light lift sloper.

Nice work on your lefishray, by the way. Hopefully it will fly great with better slope conditions.
Dec 07, 2017, 09:55 AM
VVVLADN SKY
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyFlies
Donít mean to pull your thread off the topic of you wanting to do a full build, but wondering if something like the Dream Flight Libelle would work for your small slope. Or any type of Discuss Launch Glider - but the Libelle is an inexpensive DLG style plane and is a proven light lift sloper.

Nice work on your lefishray, by the way. Hopefully it will fly great with better slope conditions.
Thank you for rating! I will take your advice