New Opale Backpack M3 Paraglider Frame - RC Groups

New Opale Backpack M3 Paraglider Frame

Opale has a new paraglider frame available called the Backpack M3. It's made from solid steel tube and G10 to create a rigid structure. It looks great and it offers the ability to set it up as a backpack version or as a trike.

Splash

Gorgeous Design with Versatility

Opale has a new paraglider frame available called the Backpack M3. It's made from solid steel tube and G10 to create a rigid structure. It looks great and it offers the ability to set it up as a backpack version or as a trike. Opale says they have new geometry in this design that leads to better flight characteristics and it uses an anti torque prop ring to reduce the torque effect of the motor that causes side rotation. You can add a pilot and the frame comes in two colors, red or blue.

The Backpack M3 is suitable for the Opale Power 1.1 or Hybrid 1.8 paraglider wings. The kit includes the Backpack M3 frame, hardware kit and a black propring. You can add the landing gear kit if you want the trike setup along with your servos, power plant and a pilot.

Check out the Opale Backpack M3 here

Nov 30, 2017, 01:43 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
a tempting trike upgrade for my Oxy 1.5...
Nov 30, 2017, 09:14 PM
Soar high, huck low
This will be my next purchase. Frank at Opale is the best. Keep em coming!
Last edited by electrich; Dec 01, 2017 at 08:03 PM. Reason: pressure from rcg sponsor
Dec 01, 2017, 09:33 AM
Soar high, huck low
Stay Classy!
Last edited by electrich; Dec 01, 2017 at 08:03 PM.
Dec 01, 2017, 10:45 AM
Hello together,
thanks for all your comments but I prefer to speak over the new fantastic Backpack M3 . All other things can be regulate outside or in another thread.
Thanks for that
Frank
Dec 01, 2017, 11:08 AM
Soar high, huck low
That back pack looks great Frank! I will be ordering a fully built model directly from you in the coming weeks. Thanks for your innovative products that bring excitement and new people to the wonderful world of RC. Your contribution to the hobby is truly appreciated. Thank you.
Dec 01, 2017, 11:09 AM
Soar high, huck low
Can we order custom colored chutes?
Last edited by electrich; Dec 01, 2017 at 08:04 PM.
Dec 01, 2017, 08:18 PM
RCG Admin
Moving all off topic vendor related posts to Vendor Talk.
Dec 01, 2017, 08:23 PM
Soar high, huck low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Cole
Moving all off topic vendor related posts to Vendor Talk.
Thank you! On topic, do you have any trikes?
Dec 01, 2017, 08:46 PM
RCG Admin
No trikes yet. All 4 of my PPGs are backpack versions.
Dec 02, 2017, 10:48 AM
espritmodel.com
First batch of Backpack M3 from Opale is due next week. We have to rebuild our Hybrid 1.8 the new backpack is just awesome.

Zb/Esprit

http://www.espritmodel.com/search.aspx?find=Backpack+m3

Dec 02, 2017, 11:52 AM
Soar high, huck low
Looking forward to flight reports. Will you be getting any mixers in that shipment?
Dec 04, 2017, 10:49 AM
espritmodel.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by electrich
Looking forward to flight reports. Will you be getting any mixers in that shipment?
Yes 20x Mixers are coming, we should be seeing our order later this week.

Zb/Esprit