Nov 28, 2017, 02:43 PM
Thread OP
Video

Offroad RC Video from Russia [Slash & SCTE 2.0]

Hello! My name is Andrew and I want to share my videos about radio-controlled models in Russia.
I have Traxxas Slash 4x4 and Losi SCTE 2.0
Often we meet with other modelers
In my videos I try to make a nice video editing.

Enjoy watching!

Радиоуправляемые модели в Тимирязевском (3 min 17 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Nov 28, 2017, 02:56 PM
Thread OP
The largest RC meeting in Moscow
Самая массовая встреча радиоуправляемых (4 min 59 sec)
Nov 28, 2017, 04:35 PM
Love your videos vortex604. Thanks for posting! I got a real kick out of the car over car jump at 2:27 in your first video. I would love to have a track similar to that one somewhere around me. I would really enjoy trying to navigate around it with others. I've never seen such a large group of so many different vehicles, as in your second video. It would of been a blast to be there to see that.

i
Nov 29, 2017, 04:03 AM
Thread OP
Thanks for the positive feedback.
I'm glad that you liked the videos.
In a couple of days I'll give up new ones
Nov 29, 2017, 01:41 PM
Thread OP
Track near local hobby shop

Losi SCTE 2.0 Lego Batman and Friends @ Perovo Raceway Moscow 24.09.2017 (3 min 42 sec)
Nov 30, 2017, 12:30 PM
Thread OP
Forest near home ...
Traxxas Slash 4x4 и Losi SCTE 2.0 в Митинском Лесу 27.08.2017 (5 min 1 sec)
Nov 30, 2017, 12:39 PM
Cool videos vortex604!! Watched your "Track Near Local Hobby Shop" video. Those slow motion ground level shots are awesome. It's neat to see the beatings our RC vehicles are able to withstand in the other slow motion shots too. I can see that I would want to definitely be going fast enough to clear the second hill of a double jump. Ouch!!

I love bashing around, like shown in your "Forest Near Home" video. So much fun!! Amazing to see that hex wheel adapter spin in the wheel like that. Wow!!

There is only one off road track anywhere near me anymore. I went to see it while waiting on my RC truck to arrive. It is 42 km from me. The local club there was sponsoring a large regional event that weekend. Many racers came from long distances, and camped there for the event. The cars were both fuel and electric. Mostly electric. Sometime I need to get a spare battery, and take a trip there. I need to do it during the week, when hopefully no one else would be there. I'd be lucky to even find my way around it.
Last edited by Chirpster; Nov 30, 2017 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Added photos
Nov 30, 2017, 03:13 PM
Thread OP
2 Chirpster: Nice track! 42 km it is not far! You can train from time to time.
Nov 30, 2017, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vortex604
2 Chirpster: Nice track! 42 km it is not far! You can train from time to time.
No, it wasn't that far at all. It was actually a nice country drive. There were electric outlets attached to the back of the racers stand. I'm thinking they might just be turned on for big events like that. Not sure....yet. The campers that were there, all had extension cords plugged into them. It was a beautiful track. I'm guessing that the club there had just weeded and cleaned it all up for that big event.

My charger works with AC or DC, so I could use my 1:1 scale truck battery to charge, if those outlets were turned off. I usually get 35+ minutes of hard run time. But, I would still have to wait for the 1st battery to finish recharging after running through the second one. Wish I could buy several more. For the second battery, I had bought a ZOP. It was junk right out of the box. DOA!! I got a full refund on it though. Trying to find a good brand now.
Dec 04, 2017, 08:48 AM
Thread OP
Покатушки на трассе "Перово Raceway" 14.05.2017 (5 min 1 sec)
Dec 10, 2017, 11:27 AM
Thread OP
Покатушки в Митинском Ландшафтном Парке 29.04 (3 min 29 sec)
Dec 16, 2017, 06:50 AM
Thread OP
Hobby Expo 2017 - Выставка радиоуправляемых моделей (4 min 45 sec)
Dec 16, 2017, 11:42 AM
I love hobby expos!!! They're so much fun. I get a chance to see what's new in the RC world first hand. I'm like a kid in a candy shop while there. I want it all!! Bet you're the same. There's one 142 miles (228km) from me in Toledo, Ohio every year, the first part of April.

Thanks for your videos vortex604. It's fun to see happenings in other parts of the world.
Dec 17, 2017, 12:31 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirpster
Thanks for your videos vortex604. It's fun to see happenings in other parts of the world.
Thank you!
Dec 17, 2017, 12:32 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirpster
I'm like a kid in a candy shop while there. I want it all!! Bet you're the same.
Yes, you're right I'm waiting for the exhibition 2018

Quick Reply