This thread is privately moderated by day o, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 26, 2017, 12:47 PM
FPV = Cardio
Thread OP
Discussion

Surgery on a 4S Lipo

After my Thanksgiving crash, it was time to see what all was salvageable. I didn't have much hope for the pyrofliprc 1299mah 4S graphene lipo that I really really love. After slicing off all the wrapping, it looks like I'm GOOD TO GO! The metallic stuff that I saw poking out was actually the armor plating doing it's job. The cell packs are all A-OK. A simple little squishing in my bench vise got her all nice and flat again. Now to order up some lipo shrink wrap. If anyone knows of a good source, and knows of a good technique to it, I'm all ears.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply