4 port MPA adapter - RC Groups
Nov 26, 2017, 01:55 AM
Team Airtronics
Discussion

4 port MPA adapter

I recently purchased one of your new 4 port MPA adapters with the XT60 connectors and was not able to hook it up to my Cellpro 10XP charger, which is also new.

It came with the adapter to hook up the batteries to the charger, but there is no way to plug the adapter itself into the charger. The piggyback power connectors are too big to plug into the charger.

Is there an adapter to enable this to happen? According to your website, it says it comes with the necessary cables to hook it to a Cellpro 10XP charger, but I'll be damned if I can see how to do it with the cables that came with it.

If there is an adapter available, why was it not sent with it?

Can you please assist?

Regards,

Dennis
to remove ads between posts
Nov 26, 2017, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis 9412
I recently purchased one of your new 4 port MPA adapters with the XT60 connectors and was not able to hook it up to my Cellpro 10XP charger, which is also new.

It came with the adapter to hook up the batteries to the charger, but there is no way to plug the adapter itself into the charger. The piggyback power connectors are too big to plug into the charger.

Is there an adapter to enable this to happen? According to your website, it says it comes with the necessary cables to hook it to a Cellpro 10XP charger, but I'll be damned if I can see how to do it with the cables that came with it.

If there is an adapter available, why was it not sent with it?

Can you please assist?

Regards,

Dennis
Just use a knife or pair of scissors to circle around the plastic sheath to cut through and remove it. The covers provide extra protection when used with the Powerlab or GT chargers, but wont work for all models.
Nov 28, 2017, 12:09 AM
Team Airtronics
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevoKelly
Just use a knife or pair of scissors to circle around the plastic sheath to cut through and remove it. The covers provide extra protection when used with the Powerlab or GT chargers, but wont work for all models.
Thank You Revokelly,

That worked like a charm!!

Everything is hunky-dory now.

Regards,

Dennis