RCGroups Product Spotlight- Laine's Planes - RC Groups

RCGroups Product Spotlight- Laine's Planes

If you are anything like Mean Joe, are always looking for better ways to organize the tools in your shop so that you can put one down and not spend the next hour looking for it 3 minutes later. This is where the great folks over at Laine's Planes come in.

Splash

Laine's Planes Round Tool Caddy

Product:Laine's Planes 14" Round Tool Caddy
Retail price:$20.00
Height:14"
Lower Diameter:10.5"
Upper Diameter:6.5"
Material:1/4' MDF
Build time:3-5 mins
Available from:Laine's Planes

With building season on its way, it's time to do some organizing so that you have room for all of your winter projects.

The good folks over at Laine's Planes have a lot of great stuff to help you along the way. Let's take a look at their 14" Round Organizer and see how it turns out.

Simple Build

The Laine's Planes 14" Round Tool Caddy is "laser" cut out of 1/4" MDF and only takes 3-5 minutes to assemble. You do not need to glue it unless you choose to so you can be on the road to workbench organization bliss in no time at all.

If you are looking for an affordable, easy to assemble, workbench organization solution, then look no further then the 14" Round Tool Caddy from Laine's Planes.

Soldering Caddy

Product:Caddy
Retail price:$15.00
Deminsions:6.5" tall, 5" x 4.5"
Material:1/4" MDF
Build time:3-5 Mins
Available from:Laine's Planes

One of the other really helpful shop organization items they have over at Laine's Planes is the Soldering Caddy.

It has room for two 2" wide rolls of solder or you can put several of the smaller roll sizes on there instead. It has an "easy swap" system on it to make the simple and quick to swap out to a new roll. It also includes a drawer that can be used for flux, solder tips, or whatever else you may need to store with your soldering equipment.

So if you are looking for some great ways to organize your workbench and shop area, then swing on over to Laine's Planes to check out these organizers and their full line of organizing systems. ~Mean Joe

Last edited by Matt Gunn; Nov 27, 2017 at 08:50 AM..
Nov 29, 2017, 10:15 AM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
Thank you for the Spotlight Review Joe! As with any of our products we can modify any of our existing products to fit our customers needs. We will also work with anyone to design a new product if needed.

Laine.
LainesPlanes@gmail.com
Nov 29, 2017, 10:48 AM
Learning FPV is expensive :)
I've been looking for something like this. Just bought the XL tool caddy

@Laine - had good laugh reading the product descriptions
Nov 30, 2017, 05:18 PM
mahoganyfan

Round Tool Caddy

Don't forget about us boat guys. We need organization too. I really like the round caddy. I will put it on my Christmas wish list. I love the slots at the top for the C.A glue. How many bottles of C.A. might it hold? The more the better, lol. Californiakid
Dec 06, 2017, 05:34 PM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
Quote:
Originally Posted by binarythrottle
I've been looking for something like this. Just bought the XL tool caddy

@Laine - had good laugh reading the product descriptions
Thank you, and Thank you! We try to have fun. No reason to take ourselves too seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by californiakid
Don't forget about us boat guys. We need organization too. I really like the round caddy. I will put it on my Christmas wish list. I love the slots at the top for the C.A glue. How many bottles of C.A. might it hold? The more the better, lol. Californiakid
It will hold 6 of the various sizes of CA on the top rack. When time permits, take a look at the other tool organizers we have on the site. Remember, we can always modify one of our existing products for your specific needs or design something completely new.
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
Life Is Good
Wow! This is indeed gotta have, ordered for me and a buddy and will definitely be back for some custom stuff, love the Danger, Men flying sign. Wouldn't mind meeting Dry Fit either
Latest blog entry: Blade USB