Bump controller screen stays black - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Nov 24, 2017, 05:39 PM
Discussion

Bump controller screen stays black

Hello guys-
I just received my first bump controller. Nothing I do will make the screen light up - stays dark/black. I've connected only to DC, only to USB, DC with and without chargers and no change. I was able to update the firmware via windows PC but the lcd stays dark.

I've not found anything searching online - am I missing something simple or is there likely a problem with the unit? The PL8 duo that I bought at the same time works properly with the same power supply.

Thanks for your help!
to remove ads between posts
Nov 24, 2017, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchCrash
Hello guys-
I just received my first bump controller. Nothing I do will make the screen light up - stays dark/black. I've connected only to DC, only to USB, DC with and without chargers and no change. I was able to update the firmware via windows PC but the lcd stays dark.

I've not found anything searching online - am I missing something simple or is there likely a problem with the unit? The PL8 duo that I bought at the same time works properly with the same power supply.

Thanks for your help!
Must be a defective power regulator in the Bump.
Contact support@revolectrix .com and they will get you a replacement.