This thread is privately moderated by day o, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 24, 2017, 12:25 AM
FPV = Cardio
Thread OP
Discussion

Arrrgh! Trying to show off for some Thanksgiving guests ended in a yardsale

I "just" got my 210 back in the air, thanks to a replacement HGLRC F4 V5Pro FC from Pirofliprc. My wife signed us up to host Thanksgiving for her family this year, so we have a ton of people over. I decided to give them all a ridealong and tried to get too fancy or something. I think my battery slipped out after a front flip, and that may have dragged the whole thing down. Anyways, I broke an arm. 4mm 3k carbon doesn't break that easily, and I can attest that I was really moving at the time. And I may have killed a lipo. I have fiberglass poking out. The cells are all fine, but something tells me that she's not going to survive another crash. All this after I just got her back in the air too. With my Leader 120 being down, I'm now left with just brushed micros. I think it's time to start another build

Update: I have a theory. I think the battery strap may have broken, and that caused the lipo to flop around and bring the whole thing down. I just now noticed that the strap isn't on the frame.
Last edited by day o; Nov 26, 2017 at 12:42 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply