Balsa USA 10% Off Sale - RC Groups

Balsa USA 10% Off Sale

Balsa USA is having a 10% off sale! Building season is upon us, and there is no better time to stock up than right now! Read on for more details on this great deal!

Splash

Balsa USA is Having a Sale

Just in time for the holidays, Balsa USA is having a 10% off sale.! Balsa USA has become the go-to source for all things build related. Whether you're looking to grab up that next kit for a winter project or are just looking to stock up on quality wood for a project that is already on the bench or will be soon, stop by and check out this great sale.

Don't forget to check out their large selection of building supplies, tools, and accessories while you are there.

Shop between November 23, 2017, and January 1, 2018, and you will receive 10% off ALL KITS and ALL WOOD! Just enter code HOLIDAY during check out. Building season is upon us, so stock up now!

Check them out at Balsa USA

Last edited by Matt Gunn; Nov 22, 2017 at 02:56 PM..
Nov 24, 2017, 11:29 AM
Master Procrastinator
I needed another kit to build like I needed another bill to pay, but I took advantage of the deal this morning and ordered a Northstar kit. I also have been wanting to build the Smoothie XL, but I couldn't justify buying both kits right now - In fact, it's gonna be hard to even justify buying the one since I won't get to build it for several more months while I finish the 1/3.5 sailplane I'm currently building.