Nov 15, 2017, 05:17 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

YES,YES,YES! Please do impeach Trump. I want Mike Pence as president anyway..

Knock yourself out dems. Trump is a little too socially liberal for me anyway.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-trump-n821156

Quote:
Five articles of impeachment against Trump introduced by House Democrats
Nov 15, 2017, 05:36 PM
The QuadFather
Apparently not worth the ink its written on, since:

"The large majority of Democrats seem intent on having nothing to do with the effort either"

I suppose they know the truth, that is as the article suggested. A long-shot.
Nov 15, 2017, 09:02 PM
This is rich....
"'I see a crime and I have a responsibility to dial 911 immediately. I don't call and try to reach my consensus with all my neighbors and all my friends and those whose opinion I might seek out,' Gutierrez said."
The guy's been serving in Congress since 1994 and never said a peep about Clinton or Obama.
Nov 15, 2017, 11:33 PM
Quote:
The guy's been serving in Congress since 1994 and never said a peep about Clinton or Obama.
Why those weren't crimes, they were just governmental regulatory policies that were simply too far advanced for the "bitter clingers" to comprehend.

Quick Reply