DJI Mavic Pro Limited Edition Alpine White Combo - RC Groups

DJI Mavic Pro Limited Edition Alpine White Combo

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and DJI has a snowy looking Mavic Pro drone available for those who like the color white. The Mavic Pro Alpine White Limited Edition Combo is said to be an elegant version of DJI's iconic portable drone.

Splash

A New Look for the Mavic Pro

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and DJI has a snowy looking Mavic Pro drone available for those who like the color white. The Mavic Pro Alpine White Limited Edition Combo is said to be an elegant version of DJI's iconic portable drone, helping you create unforgettable memories wherever you go. This winter special combo is on sale right now at DJI's website for $1049.

It includes an Alpine White Mavic Pro, transmitter, spare props, 3 batteries, a charger, soft carry pouch and other accessories. Note that this is the standard version of the Mavic Pro, not the Platinum edition with more efficient motors and propellers, but you'll still get 27 minute flight times and 4K video with 12MP stills from the stabilized camera system. No word on how limited this offer will be, but units are expected to ship 5-7 days after ordering.

Check out the DJI Mavic Pro Limited Edition Alpine White Combo Here

Nov 15, 2017, 12:11 PM
Technology for good!
Got to love DJI!

Nice job on the finish.
Last edited by Sky Angels; Nov 17, 2017 at 08:50 AM.
Nov 15, 2017, 12:13 PM
Technology for good!

Mine will be here today

Two for the Sky Angels fleet.
Last edited by Sky Angels; Nov 19, 2017 at 07:30 AM.
Nov 15, 2017, 03:19 PM
This is nothing new. Only the color has changed.
But the price is pretty much unbeatable right now.
I compared it with the platinum version and it's pretty amazing:https://dronesgator.com/dji-mavic-pr...avic-platinum/

Don't get me wrong, platinum looks cool and all, but for that price you can just buy some silent propellers and everything should be fine with the White combo!
Nov 16, 2017, 10:37 AM
USA: LakeGeorge, New York
White is going to get duuurrrrty quick.
I like to hide the dirt with the gun-metalish colors..
Hehehehehe
Nov 16, 2017, 12:39 PM
Price-wise, Costco will have the Mavic bundle (Mavic, backpack, propeller guards) for $899 for Black Friday. Add $160 for 2 batteries, you will be at $1059, very close to the Alpine price without the ugly white
Nov 17, 2017, 09:22 AM
A cup of Kool-Aid maybe.
Nov 17, 2017, 09:43 AM
Technology for good!
Sky Angels

“Technology for good”
Last edited by Sky Angels; Nov 17, 2017 at 03:55 PM.
Nov 17, 2017, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Angels
Hey

I’m sorry you are so angry.

I just had a sweet flight.

Sky Angels

“Technology for good”

Haha I think you confused ‘angry’ for ‘hysterics’. But still, righty-o!
Nov 17, 2017, 02:02 PM
I think DJI is the drone version of Apple. They’ll release a “special edition” of something that is nothing more than a different color, and people automatically must have it. Hahaha. I’m so glad I don’t have that blind, religious obsession to a company.
Nov 17, 2017, 03:48 PM
Technology for good!

Nice!

Sky Angels is my hobby “stanby fleet of drones” to help out in times of need.

Sponsored and paid for by me

I drink my own refreshments!

Silly!
Last edited by Sky Angels; Nov 17, 2017 at 06:43 PM.
Nov 20, 2017, 11:30 AM
Looks great! But sadly I'd not have much use for it, as I don't travel very often. Not really a local park flyer, haha!