"modded" DJI SPARK FOR SALE - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by cruzroy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 14, 2017, 10:59 PM
Trader Rating: 22
$415.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

"modded" DJI SPARK FOR SALE

This is my spare DJI spark i used for test videos for sale
come the way it comes new, box ,props, charger and cord
except
1. 4gb cheap sd card
2. its altitude is unlimited
3. it can fly in "no fly zone"
4. firmware .300
5. and a iPhone 5s, its a at&t and is like new, and it will be wiped clean for new owner
6. the spark is unlocked from mandatory upgrades

it only has 3 charges on it

i would like 415 shipped without 5s iphone
and 465 with phone
continental, united states only please
paypal or cash works for me....thanks

i recommend 4.13 dji go app for this spark and anyone else DJI drone if you upgrade it will revert back to stock settings,,(if thats what you want)
Last edited by cruzroy; Nov 15, 2017 at 06:16 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 15, 2017, 08:30 AM
Trader Rating: 22

Q and A section

Comes with one battery I assume? ::::::::yes as they sell new only has 2 charges

Is the cell used for WiFi control? ::::::YES

Can I use their controller with the modified firmware?::::::YES and if you dont like it easly get upgrade back in the DJI ASS2 software, i mod all my drones due to many airports around and i like to fly

Does the firmware cause any other issues or known problems? :::: NO i have another spark for testing, and i love it.....this is my video of close call with airplane.....so be safe it can fly any where .>>>
DJI SPARK NLD/NFZ close call (2 min 14 sec)

Any additional props? :::::YES 1 of each ccw and cw

Is the DJI go app (v4.13) for Android or IOS?::::: it is for IOS, but if you want a cracked andriod apk file of 4.18 from NLD you can purchase from NLD.. on android it will remove all restrictions all the time.......easy to load to your android

If the firmware is updated can it always be reverted back to modified state?::: yes if you dont have many restrictions and your happy with the DJI firmware....just hook up to pc with cord in box.....open ASS2 and upgrade 1 file at time.......never jump to newest version....caz it will crash.......as all dji drone do, you have to upgrade 1 file at a time.....i think newest is .1000, i can set it back to newest for you if you want

I live inside a NFZ they are everywhere in MD does the stick fw prevent flying in nfz areas? there newest firmware does.......it will fly....but no more than 65 feet up and 150 out or you can email dji for geo fence permission and they give you 3 day to play......than you have to email the again for more time
HENCE the mods on DJI products

REMEMBER.........if you use it with modded firmware, never fly out of airplane mode, or it will ask for update........and it will have to revert...
there is lots of info on the web about DUMblore and NLD apps that change you firmware back and forth[/QUOTE]