Two- Tbs triumph CLONE antennas - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Islandermatt, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 14, 2017, 03:07 PM
Trader Rating: 2
$20.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Two- Tbs triumph CLONE antennas

I have two tbs triumph CLONE antennas for sale. One was used just once and the other hasnít been mounted. Excellent condition. I prefer my aomway antennas.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 14, 2017, 03:56 PM
Trader Rating: 10
How are they clones? I’m just curious.
Nov 14, 2017, 05:25 PM
Trader Rating: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ANMACHINE
How are they clones? Iím just curious.
They sell on eBay as well as bff3 boards at prices that are unrealistic below pricing that it would be to make them and also believe they have oem pricing .
20 bucks shipped from a hobbyshop on eBay for 2 triumphs is 99.99% a clone.
Might work as good id not better regardless .
Imagine how many people buy quads and stuff just like it and never knew they were flying clones.
I was gonna buy a set myself to check out just never did.
They get you buy showing a picture of tbs triumphs in the ad but description never says 2 tbs triumph antennas anywhere in description or what's included section and just says stuff like 2 black rhcp antennas with gold sma and in several paragraphs or description nothing about tbs is mentioned.
Very very sneaky fellas but at least the seller here brought them out of the deceptive scam world and now listed them for what they are.
Nov 14, 2017, 06:53 PM

What he said...

They look the same but gloss black instead of a matte black. Also see attached pic
Nov 14, 2017, 09:21 PM
Trader Rating: 23
only reason why i order directly from tbs, people put big loads of money and time to bring us great products only to be knocked off a few months later, thus killing them in the wallet. by buying directly im sure my money goes to who it should and im always 100% certain to have exactly what i ordered.
Nov 16, 2017, 06:39 PM
Reduced! 15 shipped