UHU Por Glue for Micro & Indoor Faom Aircraft • Free Fast Shipping in the Con. USA! - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by 8thelephant, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 14, 2017, 01:54 PM
Trader Rating: 108
Soaring Fanatic!
$9.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

UHU Por Glue for Micro & Indoor Faom Aircraft • Free Fast Shipping in the Con. USA!

It's Building Season!!!!!
And it's time to build and repair that EPP/EPO/EPS UMX or Indoor Airplane sitting in a box!
It's also time to stock up for the ships you'll purchase during upcoming Black Friday sales

So I'm offering FREE shipping of UHU Por with NO Minimum!*
That's right, I'll send you one tube for $9!

*No Paypal Fees to me **Discounted rates for other countries

These are the perfect gift for anyone building/repairing foam aircraft and household items too.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

•The Absolute Best Glue for Foam RC Models•

Holds Strong • Stays Flexible • Resists Aging
Ideal for EPS, EPP, EPO…. and Wood/Balsa, Carbon Fiber, Plastic, Fiberglass

• Glues more than just foam. I'm on my 12th 14th bottle now and have glued EPS, EPP, EPO (lots of it by many different names/manufacturers like Elapore/Z-Faom/AeroCell etc.) Foam to wood, Foam to Plastic, Wood to Plastic, Shrink Wrapped servos to Fiberglass, CA Hinges to foam & wood, Cabon Spar and tensioners to foam, Foam to Blenderm & fiberglass Tape, Foam & Wood to sanded Teflon strips (landing skids) and repaired my EVA foam shoes too.

Many of you already know what this is and know why it's superior to other adhesives for all types of foam models and household repairs.
For the rest of you, there's a general description below and lots of great info on the web and RCG.

This is the glue recommended by Multiplex for Elapore models.

I've personally had great experiences with UHU Por compared to available competitors and this is why I sell it here:

• It's less viscous consistency than other foam-specific glues gives a longer working time to position parts just right before setup.

Bond can be instant when applied to parts separately and allowed to dry before contact or applied directly to parts and left to dry.

• UHU Por creates a semi-flexible bond that won't break under flexing and vibration. Great for live hinges.

Comes in tube/medium size spout format without the need for a narrow screw-on adapters that clog up. This prevents the glue from drying up in the cap (when put back securely) allowing you to use most of the bottle's contents before it solidifies and is just right for many detailed to large size applications.

Models that friends and I have built or repaired with UHU:

Dreamflight Ahi, Weasel EVO & Alula EVO. A bunch of different FMS planes from warbirds to gliders, HK HyperBipe (Build and Repair) Multiplex: Easy Glider Pro, Dogfighter, Shark. Hacker Vagabond X, TopModel Ecotop Pilatus B4 Techone: EPO Sbach, EPO Katana, Venus (2), Neptune EDF Wing, Sport Powpwing EPP (Foam & Plywood Parts) and MiniPopwing.
Mamba Flying Wing, ST Model Blaze, UM Spitfire, UM Pitts, UM Stryker, UM Neptune, UMX P3 Revolution
*Many Scratch built foam & balsa models

This is the fourth fifth batch of bottles after after an overwhelming response to a few extras brought back to share with the RCG community. As stated above and shown in the photos; these come shipped in protective boxes, are brand new stock from the manufacturer in Germany, and ship from California, USA. So you won't get a squashed bottle with half the contents missing as with the more common blister packs and you will get it soon as I usually ship them within the next day of ordering after payment.

Please PM for Ordering info or use the PayPal.me links below (G&S only)
*Discounted price breakdown is as follows:

1 bottle shipped is $9.00 via Paypal Friends and Family
or $9.60 via Paypal Goods and Services.

2 bottles shipped is $18.00 via Paypal Friends and Family
or $18.80 via Paypal Goods and Services.

3 bottles shipped is $27.00 via Paypal Friends and Family
or $28.00 via Paypal Goods and Services.
Quotes for more than 3 bottles confirmed by PM.

Paypal.me links:

1Tube: paypal.me/8thelephant/9.60
2Tubes: paypal.me/8thelephant/18.80
3Tubes: paypal.me/8thelephant/28.00

*Con. USA only - Alaska, Hawaii & other countries, please contact me for quote
Paypal with no fees to me or Cash LPU preferred.
PM me for orders, larger quantities, or LPU in the L.A./Pasadena/Santa Monica area.

Happy Soaring,
-8th

__________________________________________________ _______________________
UHU por Description from the manufacturer
quick-setting special adhesive for bonding hard foam such as Styrofoam®, also in combination with other materials the elastic adhesive film is colourless, non-ageing, and waterproof. UHU por is a quick-setting special adhesive for bonding expanded polysterene, e.g. Styropor® also in combination with other materials. It forms an elastic adhesive film which is highly resistant to age, colorless and waterproof.

Materials
Glue expanded Styrofoam® also in combination with other materials, e.g. wood, paper, metal, ceramic, plaster, fabric and various plastics. Also for photos.
to remove ads between posts