Nov 15, 2017, 06:39 AM
It just makes me wonder how Flyduino could spent that much time developing a product that obviously completely misses what their user base actually want? And it makes me also wonder how they imagine to acquire new customers with that pricing and feature set?
to remove ads between posts
Nov 15, 2017, 06:40 AM
but what characteristics? what are you talking about?
Maybe, you can not connect a flight recorder, you can not connect an OSD, LEDs ... It has everything
What is your priority? I think you really do not understand anything, its new features and those that will have in the future without more money, are what makes it unique.
Please think about it a bit, instead of throwing yourself to criticize a product that you have not even tried, think long-term in time.
whether you can afford it or not, I think it is the most odious of excuses to justify oneself.
Time is the treasure and that is what you are going to have with KISS
Nov 15, 2017, 06:45 AM
80% of the failures with the electronics is the user's fault, the remaining 20% is from the PC with windows
Nov 15, 2017, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablittoo
but what characteristics? what are you talking about?
Maybe, you can not connect a flight recorder, you can not connect an OSD, LEDs ... It has everything
What is your priority? I think you really do not understand anything, its new features and those that will have in the future without more money, are what makes it unique.
Please think about it a bit, instead of throwing yourself to criticize a product that you have not even tried, think long-term in time.
whether you can afford it or not, I think it is the most odious of excuses to justify oneself.
Time is the treasure and that is what you are going to have with KISS
I get it. You like KISS, it's a good product. I like KISS too, and I can afford to buy the new FC - but I won't at that price point when the current one is just as good for 1/2 the price. I have the utmost confidence in Alex to be able to utilize the extra computing power of the F7 processor, so when he gobsmacks us with some new programming that makes the price of the FC worth it, then maybe I'll consider it. Criticizing a products' price point isn't odious, it's not an excuse, it's simple economics.
Nov 15, 2017, 06:48 AM
I do not want to mess up this thread anymore, I think the threads are to contribute not to despise the work of others.
I have half exposed my thoughts, I hope it will help someone in the future
Nov 15, 2017, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablittoo
Are you serious? This is just... wrong.
You can connect all these things to a SPRacing F3 from 2015 too, lol. And it does run the latest BF with dynamic filter and so on, it even has some memory. That doesnŽt make it the best choice for a FC.
Nov 15, 2017, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enurian
Are you serious? This is just... wrong.
You can connect all these things to a SPRacing F3 from 2015 too, lol. And it does run the latest BF with dynamic filter and so on, it even has some memory. That doesnŽt make it the best choice for a FC.
I see that he has it clear, buy the SPRacing F3, and be happy
Nov 15, 2017, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by overbybr
I get it. You like KISS, it's a good product. I like KISS too, and I can afford to buy the new FC - but I won't at that price point when the current one is just as good for 1/2 the price. I have the utmost confidence in Alex to be able to utilize the extra computing power of the F7 processor, so when he gobsmacks us with some new programming that makes the price of the FC worth it, then maybe I'll consider it. Criticizing a products' price point isn't odious, it's not an excuse, it's simple economics.

that's the key, if you want to buy or not
but criticizing publicly in this thread for the price of a product seems to me to be too much.
You at home think about it and decide, do I buy it or not?
Nov 15, 2017, 07:16 AM
They continue to focus on the $ and not on the characteristics they have and what they will have
That is what they are buying, simplicity, reliability and future, as Fluduino has been working so far.
Do not forget
Nov 15, 2017, 07:19 AM
how fast we forget the good, for a few $
Nov 15, 2017, 07:24 AM
Which good do you mean?
Nov 15, 2017, 07:32 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by badinode
Which good do you mean?
You see? Already forgot about it.
Nov 15, 2017, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyduino
You see? Already forgot about it.
Yeah, a lot of time has passed...
Nov 15, 2017, 08:09 AM
75 dollars US? Come on now.
Nov 15, 2017, 08:14 AM
because I was inverted
Thank you Flyduino for bringing new ESCs with a commutation method unseen in the hobby.

Thank you for keeping the new FC clean from unecessary stuff like OSD and PDB, most appreciated!

I hate fully cramped boards, if something goes south you can replace everything. 2017 OSD is controlling the entire quad (PIDs, Rates, FPV camera settings, VTx settings, amount and position of items on screen, and more) So the MrSteele PDB OSD has absolutely everything one needs. Similar to the OSD of TBS which is awesome as well.

If the new KISS components make the quads fly even smoother than my current full KISS setups do with 1.3RC30 then hello JohnnyFPV smoothness

Everyone ranting about price, no OSD, no PDB or whatever: why don't you guys just go and buy another brand if they do everything much better?

Quick Reply