Oct 16, 2019, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Too Many Toys
FedorComander, where did you get your case for the KKC.
I would like to get a case for mine, and I'm not buying a 3D printer any time soon.
I don't like unprotected electronic gear floating in boxes or bags, particularly when
they have a screen or parts that could easily be damaged, mine needs a home to live in
i printed mine. its on thingieverse. Well, heat shrink does the job quite well... And KKC is tough... i had one package with 2 kkc overridden by mail truck... Guess what... One - works... Another indeed needed new screen

Get yourself friend with printer, its really handy in our hobby... Or you can order on 3dhubs...

Thats what i use https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3485263

Mine is orange.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 17, 2019, 05:53 PM
I am having problems with my kiss v2. When I go to the data outputs section of the GUI the quads x and y gyros are backwards. Can someone tell me how to fix this. It is causing the quad to flip out on takeoff.
Oct 17, 2019, 06:43 PM
Team WarpSquad [ L ] Learner
Thanks FredorComander,

Unfortunately I don't know anyone with a 3D printer.
I'll order one from the interweb link.
I did order an Antenna mount from there once.
Looks like yours is in orange ABS ?
Last edited by Too Many Toys; Oct 17, 2019 at 06:50 PM.
Oct 17, 2019, 10:03 PM
I am having problems with my kids fc v2. When I go to the setup page of the GUI the x and y gyros are backwards. This is causing the the quad to flip out on take off. If this isnít the problem then what is? My motors are spinning the right direction, my props are on right, and my esc are mapped out right. Help would be greatly appreciated.
Oct 18, 2019, 04:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePro785 W5
I am having problems with my kids fc v2. When I go to the setup page of the GUI the x and y gyros are backwards. This is causing the the quad to flip out on take off. If this isnít the problem then what is? My motors are spinning the right direction, my props are on right, and my esc are mapped out right. Help would be greatly appreciated.
is your FC in the right orientation .. Arrow pointing forward?

can we have some pictures of your Quad showing the FC and the first 2 screens of the GUI?
Oct 18, 2019, 04:03 PM
I have the board facing backwards but that should be fixed with the custom orientation.
Oct 19, 2019, 02:28 AM
is that a KISS 25a 4in1 ESC? if so .. you got the orientation wrong ... normal orientation the Battery lead goes out the side ... you can adjust it on page 1 with the "Motor Output Mapping"
Oct 21, 2019, 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Too Many Toys
Thanks FredorComander,

Unfortunately I don't know anyone with a 3D printer.
I'll order one from the interweb link.
I did order an Antenna mount from there once.
Looks like yours is in orange ABS ?
yes.... i switched to abs....
Oct 21, 2019, 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Richard
is that a KISS 25a 4in1 ESC? if so .. you got the orientation wrong ... normal orientation the Battery lead goes out the side ... you can adjust it on page 1 with the "Motor Output Mapping"
should work, dont change motor output mapping. its for aio boards when you turn escs WITH kiss fc. may be bug... try yaw -180?

anyhow.. its always better to mount fc as it supposed to be mounted... less problems and frankly little bit less math.
Oct 21, 2019, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FedorComander
can u check on the same props? otherwise like apples and oranges. u know.
Probably it was props. Took tmotor 5143 and it pretty much fine, but now I remembered that sometimes I had some issue with motor start and in flight. I don't touch radio at all and my motor from time to time spins as you can see in video start. In mid air it gives a little twitch. Have you seen similar problem?
Motor twitch :/ (2 min 41 sec)
Last edited by Karolis90; Oct 21, 2019 at 02:10 PM. Reason: video attached
Oct 21, 2019, 02:24 PM
I can't really see the startup problem in that video. Can you film with your phone to show the motor twitches at the start?
Oct 21, 2019, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by overbybr
I can't really see the startup problem in that video. Can you film with your phone to show the motor twitches at the start?
on 6s they started up for a sec, but I didn't touch the radio, the quad was disarmed.
Oct 22, 2019, 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karolis90
on 6s they started up for a sec, but I didn't touch the radio, the quad was disarmed.
1. what esc again?
2. turn off beeper emulation, see it still twitches on the ground
3. looks more like esc issue.
4. what is min throttle?
Oct 22, 2019, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karolis90
The ESC's either speak or beep when you connect power. They do this by oscillating the motor bell slightly. Is that what you mean?
Oct 22, 2019, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FedorComander
1. what esc again?
2. turn off beeper emulation, see it still twitches on the ground
3. looks more like esc issue.
4. what is min throttle?
1. Tekko 32 4in1 35A
2. Yes, it is turned on, I will try to disable it.
4. Min throttle 1050, min command 1000

Quick Reply