Nov 17, 2017, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyduino
We've learned from the v1, Ronn.
If we hadn't you'd have a good reason to crucify us now.
lol, I can appreciate that humor
to remove ads between posts
Nov 17, 2017, 03:27 PM
WEareFPV.fr
Just ordered Kiss V2 and some ESCs 32A

Any advice for motors that can handle 5S ? I'am actually using F60 Pro 2500KV, love them but I want to test something else
Nov 17, 2017, 04:09 PM
FPV ADDICTED
I just noticed a preorder for the V2FC and the 32a esc's here in Australia
$69 AU for the FC and $39 AU for the esc's, That is a lot better than I was expecting
Nov 17, 2017, 04:54 PM
I'm just building an Alien 5" frame with Mr. Steele PDB and the new KISS V2. The camera will be a Runcam Split V2. Is it possible to connect the split to the KISS V2 to start/stop recording during a flight? Without the PDB, this would be done by connecting Rx at the cam with Tx1 on the KISS board, but using the PDB, this port is already occupied by the cable connection to the PDB. Is there any work around?
Nov 17, 2017, 06:34 PM
Quote:
We've learned from the v1, Ronn.
If we hadn't you'd have a good reason to crucify us now.
Lol, yeah people probably would've. Honestly tho I've never had a pad lift or anything else on the V1. The new design is definitely the way to go tho. Can't wait to solder it up Thanks guys
Nov 17, 2017, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cafu02
Is that what it's for lol
Yes, they are very nice and keeps everything really tidy. The original 24A ESCs, the AIO V1 and the CC have them and I'm really happy to now see them on the V2 FC. It lets you literally have no wire exposed since your using the end of the wire. It's quite brilliant IMO
Nov 17, 2017, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motard Geek
Just ordered Kiss V2 and some ESCs 32A

Any advice for motors that can handle 5S ? I'am actually using F60 Pro 2500KV, love them but I want to test something else
This would probably be a great place to find that kind of info
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2492809
Nov 18, 2017, 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnw
Yes, they are very nice and keeps everything really tidy. The original 24A ESCs, the AIO V1 and the CC have them and I'm really happy to now see them on the V2 FC. It lets you literally have no wire exposed since your using the end of the wire. It's quite brilliant IMO
Any pics Ron of this type of a solder. Not sure of how its supposed to look.
Nov 18, 2017, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altix
I'm just building an Alien 5" frame with Mr. Steele PDB and the new KISS V2. The camera will be a Runcam Split V2. Is it possible to connect the split to the KISS V2 to start/stop recording during a flight? Without the PDB, this would be done by connecting Rx at the cam with Tx1 on the KISS board, but using the PDB, this port is already occupied by the cable connection to the PDB. Is there any work around?
i don't know any other pad's that got TX1 available...
but you can solder a wire to the PDB for it.. or solder a extra cable to the 6Pin wire (only the one for TX1)

im done a little drawing .. but double check if i hit the right wire!!!
Nov 18, 2017, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Richard
but you can solder a wire to the PDB for it.. or solder a extra cable to the 6Pin wire (only the one for TX1)

OK, that means, one can run the cam and the PDB in parallel. I remember that was the advice for running the cam and minimosd.
Nov 18, 2017, 05:49 AM
Cam? does go to the OSD/PDB / Minim OSD
the OSD can run in parallel to the Runcam Split.. that for sure ^^
Nov 18, 2017, 05:52 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Richard

If the PDB doesn't offer a pin/pad to pick up serial1 it'sa good practice, splitting the tx1 wire.
Though serial1 is dedicated to the OSD you can attach the wire for RC Split start/stop easily.
Nov 18, 2017, 06:49 AM
Btw, really like the new and improved downloads page of the Kiss website Much easier to find what your looking for
Nov 18, 2017, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Though serial1 is dedicated to the OSD you can attach the wire for RC Split start/stop easily.
Perfect, thanks a lot!
Nov 18, 2017, 08:31 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnw
Btw, really like the new and improved downloads page of the Kiss website Much easier to find what your looking for
Yah, the old one was a scroll monster. It had to die...

Quick Reply