Taranis xd9+ - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by kickybanks, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 14, 2017, 04:38 AM
Trader Rating: 13
$100.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Taranis xd9+

I have a x9d us Taranis for sale. Will post pics later today. 5db antenna mod has been done. No case. 100 shipped to he lower 48 states. You cover PayPal fees. No trades
Last edited by kickybanks; Nov 14, 2017 at 08:04 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 14, 2017, 10:35 PM
Trader Rating: 63
pm sent
Latest blog entry: Headplay DVR
Nov 16, 2017, 09:09 AM
pm sent
Nov 18, 2017, 01:14 AM
Pm sent requesting shipping info, please advise!

Thanks,
ShawnG
Nov 19, 2017, 09:50 AM
Hey man whats going on with shipping, please let me know.

ShawnG
Nov 20, 2017, 06:52 PM
Hey man how about that tracking info, let me know.

Thanks!
Yesterday, 05:54 PM
Ok I have been extremely patient in waiting for you to provide me with my tracking and or package at this point I’ve sent numerous emails and pms to no avail, you are forcing me to escalate this further and I wish we could just put this behind us, please contact me so this stays civil and I get what I paid for.

ShawnG
Today, 08:59 AM
Public service announcement, stay away from "Kickybanks" he is a liar and thief until i get what is owed to me, just send my package or refund my $$$
Today, 06:23 PM
Trader Rating: 15
Loki's Minion
He's around!
Latest blog entry: Ouchies!
Today, 06:59 PM
If you have time to log on here you have time to reply to me and ship my package or return my fund to me, its pretty simple.
Today, 09:17 PM
I've been a member here since 2007 my feed back speaks for itself. Shawn immediately filed a dispute the day I told him I would ship it. My daughter tried to commit suicide.. I've been at a hospital or behavioral institution since Monday morning. Shawn things I'm going to ship the items while there's a active charge back on my paypal account.. I told him he needs to buy one from some one else.. He will get his refund from PayPal.. He continues to beg me to ship the items even tho he's getting refunded for the purchase. He lied to PayPal and said he didn't authorize the transaction. I do not need his money. I did him a favor and held it until he got paid.
Today, 09:26 PM
Trader Rating: 15
Loki's Minion
seems to be resolved....sorry to hear about your daughter. Good luck and chin up.
Latest blog entry: Ouchies!
Today, 09:29 PM
The guy just asked me again to ship the items. Lol your refund is processing through PayPal charge back.. It's been removed from my account.
Today, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickybanks
I've been a member here since 2007 my feed back speaks for itself. Shawn immediately filed a dispute the day I told him I would ship it. My daughter tried to commit suicide.. I've been at a hospital or behavioral institution since Monday morning. Shawn things I'm going to ship the items while there's a active charge back on my paypal account.. I told him he needs to buy one from some one else.. He will get his refund from PayPal.. He continues to beg me to ship the items even tho he's getting refunded for the purchase. He lied to PayPal and said he didn't authorize the transaction. I do not need his money. I did him a favor and held it until he got paid.
Not entirely true and I understand you feel like I'm the bad guy right now and that is ok for you to feel that way, but if you would like me to share all of the pm's stating how and when you would ship i can do that if you'd like. Paypal for one said its very unlikely that I would get my funds back as I sent this as a gift and under the policy there is no protection for such a transaction as to them its just a gift payment, they don't know that a piece of merchadise has been sold so there is nothing they have to go by to settle a dispute. I'm not begging you for anything, up until i had no other option to file something I simple asked you where is the tracking on numerous occasions to which you completely ignored my pm's and emails, you we're seen online several times and had to of seen my pm's and you chose to not reply to them, what am I suppose to do when you blatantly lied to me and ignored my communications to you. I did appreciate you holding it for me which don't forget I offered up $20.00 for you to do so and guess what I'm not even asking for that back im asking for the transmitter or the $115.00 back so I think I'm being pretty reasonable here, i just want this to be settled in a peaceful manner and we both can get on with our lives.

Thanks,
ShawnG
Today, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickybanks
The guy just asked me again to ship the items. Lol your refund is processing through PayPal charge back.. It's been removed from my account.
Well bud some of your wording is a bit confusing in your pm's and I asked for clarification as to what you meant by, this statement

I will not ship until the funds are released.. I've been at a hospital since Monday..my daughter comes first. That's why you haven't heard from me. When the funds are returned to you.. Buy one somewhere else. I don't need your money. Im confused here, are you going to ship once funds are released or are you refunding my money thats all i asked, a lil clarity goes a long ways.