Electrify Polycharge 4 Charger - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by TonyF, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 13, 2017, 06:28 PM
Trader Rating: 44
$40.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Electrify Polycharge 4 Charger

I have for sale an Electrify Polycharge 4 LiPo charger. It is a 4-port charger with adjustable charge amps. Included are the instructions, 4 charge leads with Deanís connectors and a car adapter. What you see in the pics is what I am selling.

Asking price of $40 includes shipping to CONUS. Outside that area there may be additional shipping charges.

I prefer Paypal but if needed I can use other means.
to remove ads between posts