Apr 16, 2018, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahoed
Will there be Complementary Taranis programming lessons available?
Sure!

See my assistant.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 17, 2018, 05:22 PM
Still practicing the "save"
Two planes from JAG. I got carried away and have too many planes now. I canít believe I just put that in writing...
Both have servos, purple has removable wing and tail. Green one flown once, purple just received.

Green $100
Purple $150

Mo
Apr 18, 2018, 03:09 AM
Morologus es
Quote:
Originally Posted by motowncali
Two planes from JAG. I got carried away and have too many planes now. I canít believe I just put that in writing...
Both have servos, purple has removable wing and tail. Green one flown once, purple just received.

Green $100
Purple $150

Mo
Wow Mo - looks like is Justin time!

(Sorry) Doc.
Apr 18, 2018, 07:19 PM
Morologus es

Packing heat!

Hey chaps and chapesses...

Look at this load of goodies coming to Sunset, then to the Aloft fly by wire, then to ISR...Yummy?

Rocking and ready to roll!

See yas soon!

Doc J and Julia.
Apr 18, 2018, 07:39 PM
Can’t wait to fly the blue one.

Mo
Apr 18, 2018, 08:46 PM
Morologus es
Quote:
Canít wait to fly the blue one.

Mo
A-A-A-Aresti!
Apr 18, 2018, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc James H
A-A-A-Aresti!
Other than English, itís only other language I understand...
Too rusty to be calling for friends at a contest, but it would come back quickly.

Mo
Apr 19, 2018, 02:46 AM
Morologus es
Quote:
Other than English, it’s only other language I understand...
Too rusty to be calling for friends at a contest, but it would come back quickly.

Mo
Got it! Thats the instructions on how to get to the Italian Embassy in SF right?

Doc.
Apr 19, 2018, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc James H
Got it! Thats the instructions on how to get to the Italian Embassy in SF right?

Doc.
Apr 19, 2018, 11:29 AM
Whereís the hot glue?
Quote:
Other than English, itís only other language I understand...

Mo
A 2 roll rolling circle with a glider? That should be fun... We should give that a try

Also, that green one looks tempting. Wish I would have known about that before busting ass on building two LeFishís. That would be a lot simpler.
Apr 20, 2018, 05:04 AM
Ultrabatics enthusiast
Just received Dream-Flight's raffle items! One Weasel with flight pack included and one Ahi also with flight pack!! Shout out to Michael at Dream-flight.com!
This raffle is turning out to be awesome! James Hammond putting up a Schwing 88 and Wayne at Aloft Hobbies putting in a Zulu and electric goodies as well! Woot! Wow! I am getting pumped up!! Great weekend is coming up soon!!
Apr 20, 2018, 06:26 AM
Morologus es
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diceman89
Just received Dream-Flight's raffle items! One Weasel with flight pack included and one Ahi also with flight pack!! Shout out to Michael at Dream-flight.com!
This raffle is turning out to be awesome! James Hammond putting up a Schwing 88 and Wayne at Aloft Hobbies putting in a Zulu and electric goodies as well! Woot! Wow! I am getting pumped up!! Great weekend is coming up soon!!
Shhhhh...word will get out...

Doc.
Apr 21, 2018, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbfoamies
A 2 roll rolling circle with a glider? That should be fun... We should give that a try

Also, that green one looks tempting. Wish I would have known about that before busting ass on building two LeFishís. That would be a lot simpler.
I saw chip hyde doing point roll circles at grass mountain last year with a f3f glider it was amazing
Apr 23, 2018, 12:37 AM
Whereís the hot glue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshfreund
I saw chip hyde doing point roll circles at grass mountain last year with a f3f glider it was amazing
His knife edge circles down in Arvin were pretty cool. 2m pattern plane at full power like 3 ft off the deck.
Apr 23, 2018, 09:24 PM
Ultrabatics enthusiast
Ok. I hunkered down today and made all the t shirt orders for the event!! Whew!
If you wanted a shirt and did not let me know, PLEASE message me asap and I might be able to make a few more if I know soon enough. Thanks!! I will. Ring all the shirts to the event. I will be there Fri-Sun!
Here is the people I have shirts for.
Wayne ( 3 shirts total)
James Hammond (2 shirts)
Mike R.
Jacob
Chad (he gets one free cuz he cooks)
Mehrdad
Mo
Lew
Matt C.
Eli
Douglas B (being shipped)
Jack T (2 shirts)
Josh
Bill G
Oh and one for Michael's son (Dream-Flight)
If you name is not here and ordered one or would like to order one please let me know asap!
Thank you!

Quick Reply