Hitec EpowerBox 30A Power Supply - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by JTL71, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 10, 2017, 10:02 PM
Trader Rating: 14
$35.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Hitec EpowerBox 30A Power Supply

PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION

This power supply works but I think it spikes amps and over powers the charger that it is hooked up to. I have used it for awhile like this but finally got a A/C charger and just donít need this anymore!! If someone wants to put up with the aggravation like me it will do the job but does get aggravating after a while starting the charger over and over. Someone might know how to fix this problem might need firmware update I donít know but please understand what your buying!! If you have any questions please ask!!

THIS IS AS-IS NO RETURNS!!

PayPal Only

Gift Payment $35
Goods Payment $45

Which Ever Way You Want To Pay!!

Thanks For Looking!!

Only Lower 48 States Please!!

November 10, 2017 (0 min 25 sec)
to remove ads between posts