Nov 10, 2017, 09:42 PM
Discussion

Donald Trump Jr. deadlifting

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbVksLAj...donaldjtrumpjr
Nov 10, 2017, 09:54 PM
fake news
Nov 10, 2017, 10:03 PM
the great Gassif´er
Are we to believe that that skinny dude on the instagram pic, without kneebraces, ankle braces, not even shoes on his feet, without gloves, those skinny wrists not even taped in, lifted 375 lbs????

The lady in the background looked away in pity for such a poser....
Nov 10, 2017, 10:50 PM
Defying Gravity..on occasion.
My thought is that the 45's were real...as was the bar. 190lbs or so.. the plastic was ...plastic. ?
Nov 10, 2017, 10:54 PM
whiirrrrrr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus1967
Are we to believe that that skinny dude on the instagram pic, without kneebraces, ankle braces, not even shoes on his feet, without gloves, those skinny wrists not even taped in, lifted 375 lbs????

The lady in the background looked away in pity for such a poser....
375 isn't that much to deadlift Not everyone needs to dress up like a professional body builder to work out. Had he had all that gear on, you'd have just as quickly mocked him for it.

I guess direct video proof doesn't cut it for you. But unnamed sources are your bread and butter on Trump issues!

You remind me of those Obama haters, who saw everything he did as bad, no matter what. Childish. Plain and simple.
Nov 10, 2017, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt8madness
375 isn't that much to deadlift Not everyone needs to dress up like a professional body builder to work out. Had he had all that gear on, you'd have just as quickly mocked him for it.

I guess direct video proof doesn't cut it for you. But unnamed sources are your bread and butter on Trump issues!

You remind me of those Obama haters, who saw everything he did as bad, no matter what. Childish. Plain and simple.
It`s highly likely there will be plenty of u-tube videos of people deadlifting that sort of weight.

ok, I know there is.
Nov 10, 2017, 11:05 PM
whiirrrrrr
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLGjunkyard
It`s highly likely there will be plenty of u-tube videos of people deadlifting that sort of weight.

ok, I know there is.
lolol I wouldn't know, I worked out 5 times a week when I was younger, now I never see a gym, must less a video of one
Nov 11, 2017, 12:05 AM
Kraut
Quote:

If that would have been truly 350, he would not walk.
He lifted it out of his back, round back straightening out, as the lift. If you lift large weights, you hollow your back, lift with your legs and than straighten out.
375, around 160 Kilos, or nearly 5 bags of concrete mix. I think the video is fake.
Nov 11, 2017, 03:46 AM
It's ok to be white.
I never wrapped anything... My best dead lift was 300, but I did not spend a lot of time on weights.

A determined little guy can pull off feats you would not think possible, but I do like to at least see video.
Nov 11, 2017, 05:31 AM
https://digitalsynopsis.com/advertis...-muscle-beach/ Ok. Here is one for you old guys..
Nov 11, 2017, 09:34 AM
the great Gassif´er
Quote:
By estimation, that is about 1,5 times his own bodyweight. To lift that kind of weight, although absolutely doable (and I never denied that) you need to train and you need to lift weights a lot. Completely disregarding that his physics do not give even the slightest hint of that kind of physical activity,
NOBODY in his right mind subjects his joints and muscles to that kind of repetitive strain without the proper gear, or you wreck your body within a few years.

Had he had all that gear on, at least I would have taken the pic seriously. I might have doubted the weight, but I would have taken the pic seriously as somebody that either just had or was about to lift some serious weight.

As it is, it is just somebody standing in front of a large piece of sports equipment. I could have had the same pic taken of me....
Would you have accepted that as proof I did lift 375 lbs?

Quote:
What direct video?

Quote:
And you remind me of somebody that regards everything that does not agree with you as "hate".... Which is even more childish. Children see things as black and white, for or against. Most grown-ups should be able to see nuance.

Get a life man! because the one you are having now is really burdened by a severe case of "black&white-itis"
Nov 11, 2017, 10:01 AM
I just went to u-tube and watched 375 hit the floor as they all tend to do after the lift.

I`d post the link but it might contain swearing etc [my sound is out on my PC so I cant review]

One dude snapped his back.
Besides, I`m not even sure that is Jr Gump. LOL
Nov 11, 2017, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greybird
Johnny Knoxville no doubt but nice try.
Nov 11, 2017, 10:10 AM
double post, my bad
Last edited by DLGjunkyard; Nov 11, 2017 at 10:30 AM.
Nov 11, 2017, 10:14 AM
(shortly after the video was cut, Jr. was seen falling to the floor in pain and could be heard screaming for Vanessa to get the car )...