Airtronics Grand Esprit RTF - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Garyguru, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 10, 2017, 09:28 PM
Trader Rating: 0
$500.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
For Sale

Airtronics Grand Esprit RTF

Built to perfection. No hanger rash. Never crashed. RTF just add your Rx and battery. Don’t want this Sailplane destroyed in shipping so arrangements will have to be made to get it from Albuquerque.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 13, 2017, 08:34 AM
Trader Rating: 2
GaryGuru,

Is this the magazine issue actual model?

Does it have flat, Phillip's entry, or under cambered airfoil?
I love floaters, competitive or not.
Simply a beautiful sailplane!
What a treasure that would be to own...
Like the Chihuahua said, "Hurt me."
A steal.., if I wasn't so far away from you in SW Ohio.

ScratchBuildrSAM
Nov 13, 2017, 10:19 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Well as fate would have it ,we my be going to a small town near Cleveland to visit the grand kid at he first of the year. So stay in touch.
This plane was built by Steve Work back in 1980 as a back up for the worlds championship so the wings are reinforced for heavy winch launch. Airfoil is stock E385 FB. I have flown this sailplane a lot but with a great deal of care and respect. Its like watching the California Condors soar gracefully overhead. I still have and fly often an original Esprit !
Nov 13, 2017, 11:26 PM
Trader Rating: 8
LOVE TO BUILD. .thats an order

Wow

Absolutely magnificent. Best wishes......( and jealous angst, LOL) on your sale, Sir. Incredible example of nostalgia and perfection in flight. Had one many years ago. Gorgeous model.