74-year-old man shot, killed while retrieving trash can in South Nashville - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Nov 10, 2017, 07:09 PM
Discussion

74-year-old man shot, killed while retrieving trash can in South Nashville

This is a sad story...........Nashville is getting worse.........a group of teens wearing khaki pants and hoodies were seen running from the scene . Thats the same description i have heard several times over the summer ......"teens wearing khaki pants and hoodies".............. want to be gangsters..........thugs .

http://wkrn.com/2017/11/09/74-year-o...uth-nashville/
Nov 10, 2017, 07:20 PM

Are we really sure ?

The good people REALLY DO out number the bad guys ?
Nov 10, 2017, 07:49 PM
It's ok to be white.
I went through Nashville 10 years ago. It's only fit to burn. Nothing there to save.
Nov 10, 2017, 07:59 PM
And that's the best description they could come up with? Yeah, right. They know enough to know they were "teens" and nothing else. Hmmmm, when have we heard about other groups of hoodie wearing "teens" committing random acts of violence? Maybe this is the new knock-out game .
Nov 10, 2017, 08:37 PM
Bring back the hangin judge.

These idiots get to jail and are thought of as "cool" if they killed somebody.
Pathetic
Nov 10, 2017, 09:52 PM
the great Gassifïer
Now if that poor old man would have had a gun....
Nov 11, 2017, 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus1967
Now if that poor old man would have had a gun....
Yeah, not much good it would have done since he was randomly targeted and ambushed. Assassinated on the street in front of his house for the sole purpose of someone in the group of "teens in hoodies" having a confirmed kill, street cred, sport. I would bet the farm that one of those "teens in hoodies" has a video of the murder on their phone.
Nov 11, 2017, 08:24 AM
the great Gassifïer
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynodude
Yeah, not much good it would have done since he was randomly targeted and ambushed. Assassinated on the street in front of his house for the sole purpose of someone in the group of "teens in hoodies" having a confirmed kill, street cred, sport. I would bet the farm that one of those "teens in hoodies" has a video of the murder on their phone.
Oh, no no no... You've got that all wrong....

If the old man would have had a gun, he could and would have succesfully defended himself since a gun is the answer to all problems, big or small, coming from people hell bent on killing you.

I just had a lively discussion with another member here that made me see the error of my ways, and now I know: "A gun is the solution"....

(sorry, couldn't resist.... Of course you are right, the unfortunate old man having a gun would not have made much difference...)
Nov 11, 2017, 08:55 AM
One of my dirtbike/dual sport forums is now having a debate on how to carry and be at the ready with a handgun. That`s pretty sad when guys cant ride a on a trailbike back in the sticks without being armed. It`s not just a convo about having a gun and where to keep it ,,it`s about how to ride and be at the ready with gloves,goggles, boots and safety gear etc.

I do as I always do,,,tell them they don't need a gun just to get examples back to confirm me wrong. The stories they tell are quite shocking.

I`d link it up but you have to join the group to be able to read it. holsters mounted to their gas tanks.
Nov 11, 2017, 09:19 AM
the great Gassifïer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLGjunkyard
One of my dirtbike/dual sport forums is now having a debate on how to carry and be at the ready with a handgun. That`s pretty sad when guys cant ride a on a trailbike back in the sticks without being armed. It`s not just a convo about having a gun and where to keep it ,,it`s about how to ride and be at the ready with gloves,goggles, boots and safety gear etc.

I do as I always do,,,tell them they don't need a gun just to get examples back to confirm me wrong. The stories they tell are quite shocking.

I`d link it up but you have to join the group to be able to read it. holsters mounted to their gas tanks.
I personally think that is hilarious... do these guys really have nothing better to do than to worry about things that will never happen?
Nov 11, 2017, 09:22 AM
-- Made in DETROIT --
Nashville is a very rough town, we visited Graceland a few years ago..all the business' along Elvis Presley Blvd. have steel bars on their windows/doors.

A lot of gang graffiti,etc.

After a few hours at Graceland we bugged out...stayed that night about 20 mi. away in Germantown,Tenn.

Much safer.!
Nov 11, 2017, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus1967
I personally think that is hilarious... do these guys really have nothing better to do than to worry about things that will never happen?
Thing is in the USA is does happen. WA, state is where I read of two guys being robbed by armed robbers in the middle of no where.

Meanwhile in OZ the guys carry knives and first aid kits and manage fine.
Nov 11, 2017, 12:08 PM
Mumbling in the corner.
When kids are told for 13 years of their lives that they are really nothing but animals, why should we be surprised when they act like it?
Nov 11, 2017, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYPILEIT
Nashville is a very rough town, we visited Graceland a few years ago..all the business' along Elvis Presley Blvd. have steel bars on their windows/doors.

A lot of gang graffiti,etc.

After a few hours at Graceland we bugged out...stayed that night about 20 mi. away in Germantown,Tenn.

Much safer.!
I guess you are talking about Memphis Tenn. being rough like Nashville . The Graceland Mansion is in" Memphus ."
Last edited by Rocket_88; Nov 11, 2017 at 01:49 PM. Reason: spelln'
Nov 11, 2017, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket_88
I guess you are talking about Memphis Tenn. being rough like Nashville . The Graceland Mansion is in" Memphus ."
The cops in Nashville say the gangsters and thugs that have set up shop in Nashville are from Memphis and Chicago .