wheel pants and shock absorbing nose gear for .40 or .61 size plane - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 10, 2017, 05:03 PM
Trader Rating: 309
$5.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

wheel pants and shock absorbing nose gear for .40 or .61 size plane

I have some still in good shape wheel pants that maybe you can use. I sell the pairs for $5.00 + 3.40 S&H. Let me know if you can use a pair.
The metal nose gears with the scale fork at $9.95 with or without the wheel pants + $3.40 for S&H

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders but will take personal checks! Send a personal check if you do not have a Pay Pal Account! My mailing address : George Jenkins, 2012 Old Arbor Court, Sarasota, Fl. 34232

NOTE, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS: Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.
PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME GUESS AS TO WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOU KNOW, BUT I DON’T! Also, please put in your email address.
If you PM me for an item, follow up immediately with a Pay Pal payment to make sure your get what you want. I sell on the “First Come-First Serve” Basis. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: uncgeorge@comcast.net
to remove ads between posts