AT-6 Style spinner for Waco, Corsair or Skyraider. - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 10, 2017, 04:54 PM
Trader Rating: 308
$16.95 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

AT-6 Style spinner for Waco, Corsair or Skyraider.

NIB -ESM AT-6 -2 1/4" scale spinner. $16.95 + $3.80 S&H.
Specs:
2 1/4" diameter
2 3/4" tall
3/8" threaded Prop mounting with 7/16" prop shaft hole.
polished silver aluminum.

Easy to use. Mount the spinner plate on the outside of the prop. Screw the nose cone onto the mounting threads. Add on small drop of thread lock and tighten with up to a 1/4" iron shaft or screw driver.

Let me know if you want this EZ to install spinner!!

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders!

NIB -ESM AT-6 -2 1/4" scale spinner. $16.95 + $3.80 S&H.

Specs:
2 1/4" diameter
2 3/4" tall
3/8" threaded Prop mounting with 7/16" prop shaft hole.
polished silver aluminum.

Easy to use. Mount the spinner plate on the outside of the prop. Screw the nose cone onto the mounting threads. Add on small drop of thread lock and tighten with up to a 1/4" iron shaft or screw driver.

Let me know if you want this EZ to install spinner!!

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders!

NOTE, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS: Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.
PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME GUESS AS TO WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOU KNOW, BUT I DON’T! Also, please put in your email address.
If you PM me for an item, follow up immediately with a Pay Pal payment to make sure your get what you want. I sell on the “First Come-First Serve” Basis. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: uncgeorge@comcast.net
to remove ads between posts
Nov 15, 2017, 12:56 PM
DHG
Trader Rating: 28
DHG
Kinetic Sculptor
pm sent!
Nov 15, 2017, 01:20 PM
Trader Rating: 308
OK thanks for the business, Uncle George