Writing a Book. Request for Photo - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Nov 10, 2017, 04:48 PM
Beastcopter Pilot
Help!

Writing a Book. Request for Photo

I'm into a chapter on VTOL aircraft for my book: Purpose Built Drones Using Pixhawk 2.1 Ardupilot
(link to the preorder book on the publisher's site)
yes... there's still a lot of typos on the cover proof. lol.

Here's the issue: every chapter is an actual build except the VTOL. It's a last minute change based on requests. There is no budget for photos (as the actual builds we just took pix). All I need is one photo: a Hybrid VTOL. If anyone has a picture of a hybrid VTOL (that they own the rights to... taken yourself). I'd love to include it in the book. And yes, you will get credit (your name under the photo). I need it ASAP... my deadline is like... today on this chapter.

Here's what I mean by a hybrid VTOL: an airplane that has multicopter rotors which don't turn. They either stop, or provide minor lift during forward flight. (pic of one attached)
to remove ads between posts