Futaba Magnum Sport Transmitter with matchin receiver for Surface. - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 10, 2017, 04:41 PM
Trader Rating: 309
$9.95 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Futaba Magnum Sport Transmitter with matchin receiver for Surface.

I have one Futaba Magnum Sport transmitter with matching receiver on 75 meg 75.420. It is completely in tack with a non-bend antenna and battery box for AA batteries. No crack or broken handles or trigger. I will sell this for $9.95 + S&H of $8.50. Let me know if you can use this radio.

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders but will take personal checks! Send a personal check if you do not have a Pay Pal Account! My mailing address : George Jenkins, 2012 Old Arbor Court, Sarasota, Fl. 34232

NOTE, PLEASER READ ALL OF THIS: Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.
PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME GUESS AS TO WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOU KNOW, BUT I DON’T! Also, please put in your email address.
If you PM me for an item, follow up immediately with a Pay Pal payment to make sure your get what you want. I sell on the “First Come-First Serve” Basis. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: uncgeorge@comcast.net
to remove ads between posts
Nov 14, 2017, 09:02 PM
Trader Rating: 15
61impalaron
PM'd ya.
Nov 14, 2017, 10:51 PM
Trader Rating: 25
official peon
AM or FM?
Nov 15, 2017, 11:31 AM
I am looking for your Pay Pal payment. NOTE, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS: Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.
PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME GUESS AS TO WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOU KNOW, BUT I DON’T! Also, please put in your email address.
If you PM me for an item, follow up immediately with a Pay Pal payment to make sure your get what you want. I sell on the “First Come-First Serve” Basis. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: uncgeorge@comcast.net
Nov 15, 2017, 12:43 PM
Trader Rating: 235
Chino Renegade oh-gee, yo
Quote:
Originally Posted by subdude17349
am or fm?
am
Nov 15, 2017, 01:21 PM
It is on AM!