NIB-metal hub wheels with Nylon Bearings. - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 10, 2017, 04:35 PM
Trader Rating: 309
For Sale

NIB-metal hub wheels with Nylon Bearings.

NIB If you like to get some new wheels let me know. These are selling a lot faster than I thought. Better order now while there is a good selection of sizes. Stock up on these wheels at these prices with this quality. Stock piles are going down fast! Order now! $4.95 each + S&H= $3.00 S&H for 2 wheels; $6.40 S&H for more than 4 wheels and $12.50 S&H for 10 wheels. Get them while they last!

From top row L to R. on Bottom row L to R. Foam wheel is the first one on the L of the first row.

1. 4.5" with metal hub and nylon bearings. $4.95 each
2. 4" with metal hub and nylon bearings. $4.95 each
3. 4" all foam wheel with metal hubs-light weight-$4.95 each
4. 3.5" with metal hub and nylon bearings. $3.50 each
5. 1.75" Small tail wheel. $1.50 each

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders!

NOTE, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS: Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.
PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME GUESS AS TO WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOU KNOW, BUT I DON’T! Also, please put in your email address.
If you PM me for an item, follow up immediately with a Pay Pal payment to make sure your get what you want. I sell on the “First Come-First Serve” Basis. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: uncgeorge@comcast.net

to remove ads between posts
Nov 10, 2017, 09:00 PM
Trader Rating: 10

Your private messages

Your private messages folder is full and we are not able to get in touch with you to find out what the status of our orders is.
Nov 10, 2017, 09:52 PM
Sorry about that, I deleted a lot of old messages. I will get your wheels if the warehouse is open and I will go over and get them for you, my bad for overlooking your order. Uncle George
Nov 13, 2017, 01:28 PM
Trader Rating: 7

Wheels

Hi, I like to get the 4 1/2 “ wheels with metal hub. 2 please. How do I order it. Thanks TH
Nov 14, 2017, 03:43 PM
Go on Pay Pal and order.My mailing address : George Jenkins, 2012 Old Arbor Court, Sarasota, Fl. 34232

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders but will take personal checks! Send a personal check if you do not have a Pay Pal Account! My mailing address : George Jenkins, 2012 Old Arbor Court, Sarasota, Fl. 34232

NOTE, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS: Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.
PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME GUESS AS TO WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOU KNOW, BUT I DON’T! Also, please put in your email address.
If you PM me for an item, follow up immediately with a Pay Pal payment to make sure your get what you want. I sell on the “First Come-First Serve” Basis. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: uncgeorge@comcast.net