NEW Shipment of Smallest transmitter Ever-You can wear it! - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 10, 2017, 04:24 PM
Trader Rating: 309
$2.95 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

NEW Shipment of Smallest transmitter Ever-You can wear it!

Introducing a new miniature transmitter you can wear on your hat. This is a small black plastic transmitter using a Rare Earth Magnet instead of having to poke a hole in your hat. It has all the details including the control sticks, switches and computer screen. Comes with matching magnet to mount on the inside of your hat and still holds on tight! Be the first at your field wearing one and tell your friends where they can order one!

The only hat pin of its kind on the market! I will sell these for $2.95 + 2.60 S&H

Specs:
1. Weighs less than 1/2 oz.
2. Detailed transmitter features including control sticks, switches in silver and light blue computer screen!
3. 1 3/4" tall to top of antenna X 1 3/8" wide. (Note picture next to a Quarter!)
4. Solid black plastic material.
5. I use magnets made from neodymium, the strongest magnets known to man and they are Nickel plated to be rust resistant.

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders but will take personal checks! Send a personal check if you do not have a Pay Pal Account! My mailing address : George Jenkins, 2012 Old Arbor Court, Sarasota, Fl. 34232

If you PM me for an item, follow up immediately with a Pay Pal payment to make sure your get what you want. I sell on the “First Come-First Serve” Basis. Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: uncgeorge@comcast.net
to remove ads between posts
Nov 12, 2017, 10:59 PM
Trader Rating: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclegeorge
Introducing a new miniature transmitter you can wear on your hat. This is a small black plastic transmitter using a Rare Earth Magnet instead of having to poke a hole in your hat. It has all the details including the control sticks, switches and computer screen. Comes with matching magnet to mount on the inside of your hat and still holds on tight! Be the first at your field wearing one and tell your friends where they can order one!

The only hat pin of its kind on the market! I will sell these for $2.95 + 2.60 S&H

Specs:
1. Weighs less than 1/2 oz.
2. Detailed transmitter features including control sticks, switches in silver and light blue computer screen!
3. 1 3/4" tall to top of antenna X 1 3/8" wide. (Note picture next to a Quarter!)
4. Solid black plastic material.
5. I use magnets made from neodymium, the strongest magnets known to man and they are Nickel plated to be rust resistant.

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders but will take personal checks! Send a personal check if you do not have a Pay Pal Account! My mailing address : George Jenkins, 2012 Old Arbor Court, Sarasota, Fl. 34232

If you PM me for an item, follow up immediately with a Pay Pal payment to make sure your get what you want. I sell on the “First Come-First Serve” Basis. Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: uncgeorge@comcast.net
Have to ask of switches and gimbals move,removable module bay?
Nov 14, 2017, 03:47 PM
Trader Rating: 309
Yes and they click with you turn them on and off and the transmitter beeps with a low battery and a bell goes off right before you crash!