Bright new colors for servo plug for any radio. - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 10, 2017, 03:14 PM
Trader Rating: 310
$2.99 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Bright new colors for servo plug for any radio.

NEW! Now brighter color coded servo labels make it EZ to see and use. Signal wire arrow indicator so they plug in right the first try and there are enough labels for 6 planes on just one sheet of labels.
(Color code makes it easy to recognize when setting up your plane at the flying field!)

No more using masking tape. label makers or paint to identify "which plug goes where". I have lots of them ready to ship so look at the advantages.

You Jet and Scale guys are going to love these labels!

1. These are printed on self adhesive Avery label material that won't let go until you are ready to pell them off the plug.
2. They are printed with Black ink on Bright Colors using Avery label material so the color are easy to see and read in the darkest places in your model.
3. They are indexed with a arrow so you do not have to worry about plugging them in the wrong way. Labels for Battery, Switch and charger included!

EZ to read through the clear Servo Safety clips as well.

There is enough labels for 6 planes for only $2.99. Cost of shipping is just $1.00 !

I can ship 3 sheet of labels for the same $1.00 cost!

I do not ship to countries outside the US and I don't take money orders!

NOTE, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS: Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.
PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME GUESS AS TO WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOU KNOW, BUT I DON’T! Also, please put in your email address.
If you PM me for an item, follow up immediately with a Pay Pal payment to make sure your get what you want. I sell on the “First Come-First Serve” Basis. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: uncgeorge@comcast.net

to remove ads between posts