Nov 10, 2017, 01:59 PM
Help!

Durafly Auto g2 aseembly

I have had this plane for a year and still cant figure out how to assemble the rotor head. I saw a video and the guy had two nuts below the rotor and two above. Is that what it is supposed to be like? If so i may have lost those two bottom nuts. Thanks in advance and if i get the answer i'm looking for hopefully i will be able to fly its maiden soon.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 10, 2017, 02:19 PM
An itch?. Scratch build.
If you scroll down to the 'Similar Threads' list, there are some threads on that model.
Nov 11, 2017, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eflightray
If you scroll down to the 'Similar Threads' list, there are some threads on that model.
I have looked and posted on those but havent had any answers. Ive had this question for a year and it is really annoying because i know there are people who have assembled this plane on this forum but none of them will even look at this question. I really want to fly this gyro next week because its my last chance, but im not sure anyone will be able to help before then.

Quick Reply