All kinds of accesories for RC Modlers-Buy 2 get one free of same S&H - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 10, 2017, 02:37 PM
Trader Rating: 308
$2.99 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

All kinds of accesories for RC Modlers-Buy 2 get one free of same S&H

I have a lot of sorted new and used items from accessory boxes from several estates. Some are for small, medium and large planes . You now how expensive it is to go buy a few screws, control horns etc. for a model. Here is the list of the items I have bagged for you! The count varies from 10 to 50 items in each bag depending on the items. All of the bags are $2.99 for each bag + $2.75 S&H about 1/3 of the retail cost. Let me know what you are ordering in the detail section of Pay Pal. SPELL IT OUT! Buy 2 and get one FREE!

1. Nylon bolts in assorted size: 4-40; 6-32 and 1/4 -20. ( I have 1 bag to sell)
2. Nylon control horns in assorted sizes. (I have 2 bags to sell)
3. Nylon clevises and keepers. ( I have 2 bags to sell)
4. Metal clevises in 2-56 & 4-40 assorted sizes. (SOLD)
5. Nylon mounts for nose gears.(I have 1 bag to sell)
6. Steering arms for nose gears(I have 1 bag to sell)
7. Assorted small screws. ( I have 3 bags to sell)
8. Futaba type Servo screws.(I have 4 bags to sell)
9. Assorted sizes of blind nuts 2-56, 4-40 and 1/4-20. (I have 2 bags to sell)
10. 14 All brass hinges 13/16" wide and 1/2" deep mount. ( See Photo)
11. 6-Nose gear struts ( I have 3 for sale at $5)

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders but will take personal checks! Send a personal

NOTE, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS: Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.
PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME GUESS AS TO WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOU KNOW, BUT I DON’T! Also, please put in your email address.
If you PM me for an item, follow up immediately with a Pay Pal payment to make sure your get what you want. I sell on the “First Come-First Serve” Basis. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: uncgeorge@comcast.net
to remove ads between posts