Ubiquiti EdgeRouter POE-5-Port Router - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by mikejr83, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 10, 2017, 01:46 PM
Trader Rating: 4
Scale Aircraft = Scale Crators
$130.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Ubiquiti EdgeRouter POE-5-Port Router

Hi everyone!

Need some umph in your home network? This EdgeRouter by Ubiquiti is just the ticket!

I bought this guy to get rid of my consumer gear (Asus router). It's just a router! There is no WiFi access point. It's one heck of a router, though. The hardware and software are enterprise grade. These guys aren't messing around! I was able to instantly increase my network's throughput by 30%.

If it's so awesome why am I selling it you may ask. The reason is that I actually decided to get a different version. I just missed out on the return window to Amazon. The price I'm asking is $130 and I'll throw in shipping to the lower 48.

Who would want such a router?
* People sick of junk consumer gear from Netgear, Asus, DLink
* Something that can deliver pure Gigabit networking capabilities
* Bulletproof software!
* Have network IP cameras that support Power over Ethernet? This guy supplies all the PoE standards!

If you already have a WiFi router then you can let it handle the WiFi operations as a standalone wireless access point and let this do the heavy network lifting!

Amazon reviews say it all: https://www.amazon.com/Edgerouter-Po...ter+poe-5-port

I don't have any pictures of the actual device out of the box because I pretty much plugged it in and decided to get a step up version. I put it right back in the packaging. The attached picture is just the stock image.

Shoot me any questions. I just converted over my whole house to Ubiquiti network gear and absolutely love it. Just looking to get someone a deal on a great piece of hardware!
Latest blog entry: Finished My Sbach 342!
to remove ads between posts